1. mixn's rating of the film The Martian

2. Mugino's rating of the film The Martian

Weir's runaway bestseller was a amateurish in a literary sense - it reads like some kid's 9th grade creative writing homework - but the science was engrossing in its rigorous attention to detail. One expects a director with 50+ years of experience to fix the novel's B-grade flaws and leave the brainy parts alone. Instead, the film is a sum of the worst of both worlds. And WTF with the whitewashing again.

3. panduabi's rating of the film The Martian

This is how hollywood space supposed to be : fun, smart, dramatic, and stylish.

4. Onbestendig's rating of the film The Martian

5. chi.claud's rating of the film The Martian

6. Ash's rating of the film The Martian

I truly hated this movie.

7. pArturdo's rating of the film The Martian

If they could say "fuck" they'd say "fuck this trolley problem, we'll save all six of them."

8. aliasgenius's rating of the film The Martian

9. steeeeellaaaaa (Iulia N)'s rating of the film The Martian

the only time i felt anything when watching this movie was during the bowie montage, and that was purely for the music

10. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film The Martian

Artículo (suplemento cultural "It's playtime"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2015/10/17/marte-the-martian-ridley-scott/

11. Ethan's rating of the film The Martian

This is an extraordinary science fiction picture and was an even better return to form than Prometheus was for Ridley Scott. Matt Damon owns the screen here as he carries this movie without any trouble.

12. oanagavriloiu's rating of the film The Martian

13. Luke Spence's rating of the film The Martian

Yeah sure it's not much more than a NASA propaganda film, but who's really upset about a tragically underfunded program doing a bit of marketing

14. TimotStillHere's rating of the film The Martian

15. cin·aes·the·tic's rating of the film The Martian

Fuck you, Mars. At least this one wasn't as ludicrous a happy ending as 'Gravity'... faint praise, really. I get that the typical 'Mars is Ours' American viewer might not want to see Matt Damon (or Sandra Bullock) die in space in such a banal fashion, but a little more plausibility might be in order. I think those who are fans of the book and/or NASA will enjoy it more than I did.

16. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film The Martian

Goodtimes and misfortunes of white potatoes on the red planet. A new job with a future? Astrobotanist ! ====== Heurs et malheurs de pommes de Mars sur la planète rouge. Un nouveau job avec de l'avenir ? Astrobotaniste !

17. mac le mac's rating of the film The Martian

18. Bara Badjarad's rating of the film The Martian

Sebuah film survival menyenangkan dan dibawakan penuh semangat oleh seorang Matt Damon. A must see

19. Meastro0's rating of the film The Martian

20. Arctic Alamut's rating of the film The Martian

Also known as "the most obvious catering to Chinese censors". Unlike 'Moon', another lonesome shipwrecked space traveller movie, where mental torment is way better depicted. Still, nice flick on a future still too far ahead of us.

21. Fabiha's rating of the film The Martian

"Every human being has a basic instinct: to help each other out. If a hiker gets lost in the mountains, people will coordinate a search. If a train crashes, people will line up to give blood. If an earthquake levels a city, people will send emergency supplies. This is so fundamentally human that it's found in every culture without exception."

22. Reynaldo Goulart's rating of the film The Martian

23. vladimirbalt's rating of the film The Martian

24. CanonFiller's rating of the film The Martian

2 hours of Martian youtube V-logging featuring Matt Damon and his wits, but I still feel like it makes for a great big screen+popcorn combo. Weaves between comedy and tension nicely. Makes me feel blessed I can enjoy my potatoes with some beef and gravy.