1. Ian Fitzgerald's rating of the film The Master of Disguise

it only gets stars for the main theme he's the M A S T E R of DISGUISE something about in front of your eyes he's the MAAAAAASTER MASTER OF DISGUISE

2. Duncan Gray's rating of the film The Master of Disguise

This movie had a power to manipulate my pain that Michael Haneke would find enviable. Truly one of the most mind-bogglingly bad movies ever made, made worse by the fact that Dana Carvey deserves better. 1 star.

3. Kyle Bowman's rating of the film The Master of Disguise

4. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film The Master of Disguise

I remember seeing this in the theaters with my mom when I was younger. I understood none of the references (at the time, of course). What a strange, awful kids movie.

5. MGeo's rating of the film The Master of Disguise

This is not as offensive or awful as The Love Guru, but it isn't any good; it is just painful. Having recently rewatched it (since I have no reason to live apparently), I cannot believe I found it funny as a child, but then again; nobody has any taste as a child and will take what they can get. Goddammit Dana Carvey! I like you in SNL and when you are chopping broccoli, but you are an utter failure in this movie.

6. Stefan Ellison's rating of the film The Master of Disguise

Awful, embarrassingly bad comedy with no redeeming qualities. Dana Carvey can be funny, but this completely buries all of his talents under a truly ugly-looking rock.