1. João Duarte's rating of the film The Matrix Reloaded

2. raquel_ag's rating of the film The Matrix Reloaded

Enredo: ★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★

3. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The Matrix Reloaded

Sequel deliever fantastic visuals and I love Monica Bellucci's appearance but the film is too filled with bland new supporting characters that I don't care about and Invincible Neo (aka. a computer generated Superman in black) is a lot less interesting now as he seem to have less personality than Virus Mr. Smith at this point who gets a new and more interesting motivation here.

4. Cielo Rojo's rating of the film The Matrix Reloaded

5. Pejapes's rating of the film The Matrix Reloaded

P: Awesome movie, inspiring, a story that can change the way you see reality C: Pretty old, cgi is outdated (yet pretty good) DYK Will Smith turned down Neo's role?

6. Tixier's rating of the film The Matrix Reloaded

La réussite de Matrix Reloaded est qu'il n'hésite aucunement à déjouer les attentes du spectateur, à lui révéler que ce qu'il a vu dans Matrix n'était qu'un leurre. Ce qui peut aisément être ressenti comme une trahison est en réalité un authentique tour de force qui témoigne de la redoutable intelligence des Wachowski. On est là face à une trilogie d'une cohérence absolue. Et en plus de ça, c'est jouissif.

7. f-nanda's rating of the film The Matrix Reloaded

8. aikeart's rating of the film The Matrix Reloaded

Too much "zion" Word for me. For Vary, or not, between sionism movement, too much for that world with Architects and messiahs

9. Cependant's rating of the film The Matrix Reloaded

10. James Mackin's rating of the film The Matrix Reloaded

Way too much bad computer animation, but at least all the different philosophy presented was interesting.

11. Gabriele Mariotti's rating of the film The Matrix Reloaded

12. panduabi's rating of the film The Matrix Reloaded

13. T. J. Mesen's rating of the film The Matrix Reloaded

I like the Wachowskis because they always try something new. Their stamp is visual innovation, never shooting the same film twice, not even within a trilogy. Reloaded displays the full potential of The Matrix; the breadth of its characters/programs, sociopolitical structures, and operating logic. In turn this influences the Wachowskis' formal exploration into the surreality of the world...

14. Andrew Miller's rating of the film The Matrix Reloaded

We finally get to see Zion, and it looks like a Pepsi commercial.

15. André Pereira's rating of the film The Matrix Reloaded

16. Linda's rating of the film The Matrix Reloaded

17. RoRoRoro's rating of the film The Matrix Reloaded

18. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film The Matrix Reloaded

2003, dir. ANDY WACHOWSKI, LANA WACHOWSKI - 7,5/10 (USA)

19. Levent Güçer's rating of the film The Matrix Reloaded

20. noahboahk's rating of the film The Matrix Reloaded

21. Murat Erdem's rating of the film The Matrix Reloaded

İlk filmde kalmalıydı Matrix.

22. chickenwing's rating of the film The Matrix Reloaded

I watched it again a while ago and it seems as if it's framed for 4:3 television... only one half of the 2.39 frame is used for about 90% of the movie. Especially dialogue scenes. Has anyone else noticed this?

23. ig_____or's rating of the film The Matrix Reloaded

I'll admit: I don't hate the sequels as much as everyone seems to. In "Reloaded" I liked that we got the chance to visit Zion. The question of whether fait is immutable or not is always an intriguing one to depict. I don't know if we need the twist that came with the Architect's revelation but the twins, the highway chase for the Keymaker, Belluci's Persephone, the battle with the sentinels... overall I liked it!

24. Albrecht B. Christoph's rating of the film The Matrix Reloaded

Schweinerei solche schlechten Fortsetzungen zu machen