1. Edna Sweetlove's rating of the film The Mechanic

If you love psychotic violence, this is the film for you. A slick, sick glorification of mindless violence without any redeeming morality whatsoever. An ideal film for your first date with that lovely girl whom you suspect to be a major sociopath. It's odd that not a single cop arrives anywhere despite the mass shootings and mayhem in hotels, office blocks and on the streets. No wonder the USA is a violent society.

2. pluviosity's rating of the film The Mechanic

feast of Jason Statham kickass-ness. I forgot if there actually a story behind all of it, but at that time, if someone told me that Jason Statham is a proper actor, I'd laugh my ass out.

3. dordairobert's rating of the film The Mechanic

4. diiiiogorocha's rating of the film The Mechanic

had to watch it with my dad lol

5. Ethan's rating of the film The Mechanic

Yet another solid action film with the incredibly badass Jason Statham. It's more flashy than the original Bronson film but it's just as badass if not more.

6. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film The Mechanic

I wish they had done more about them sneaking in in plain sight, but this movie is not bad and I really applaud Ben Foster's acting.

7. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film The Mechanic

Phenomenal; heavy. Better than original!

8. Nukasvianta's rating of the film The Mechanic

yo wong iki ! lak ngawur uripe

9. Stuart's rating of the film The Mechanic

10. Antanas Terleckas's rating of the film The Mechanic

Even though I'm a Statham fan, but this film was far from the best to choose. From my point of view it was cheap and predictable.

11. msmichel's rating of the film The Mechanic

Not bad Jason Staham vehicle elevated by interesting performance by Ben Foster. Otherwise strictly by the numbers with so little story it could have been a short. Couple ok action set pieces that certainly don't bear any scruitiny. And isn't Tony Goldwyn really sick of slimy suit parts by now.

12. Celluloid Humanoid's rating of the film The Mechanic

I saw 60 seconds of this and decided to call it quits

13. S. Singh's rating of the film The Mechanic

Statham plays the typical cardboard cut-out action hero of the 21st Century again here. Yet, I've gotta laud Ben Foster, his performance kept me from switching off half way in. So my question is why did they do what they did at the end? I'm bored of Statham action films now. Gimme some more Ben Foster, Hollywood!

14. Justin Vicari's rating of the film The Mechanic

Where the original was "existential," this settles for psychopathic. The more it tries to dignify its characters with motivations, plausible backstories, etc., the more crude, contrived and empty it seems. But whoever staged these fight scenes is a goony genius. So play along while it pretends that it just wants to talk, then enjoy the mayhem.

15. Zachary Curl's rating of the film The Mechanic

this was about to get two and a half to three stars, then it decided to have the ending it had, and it really put the whole thing into perspective. what a bummer to watch.

16. steamRobot's rating of the film The Mechanic

A surprisingly smart thriller given those involved. lean and quite mean, beautiful to look at too. Stratham and Foster make a good pairing. I could imagine this would be elevated with the llikes of Clooney and Gosling, but still, its not bad. The music lets it down a bit.

17. Emma Joye's rating of the film The Mechanic

Has all the assets a movie for "REAL MEN" should have. Gun and women who make you sandwiches.

18. Holger Haase's rating of the film The Mechanic

A very important film with a serious message. Not.

19. Easton Dubois's rating of the film The Mechanic

Statham's only shirtless in one scene! No nude oil fights either. Pass.

20. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film The Mechanic

timing is everything - a standard thrilling action movie with a sympatic Statham, i just say "meat scene"..! nothing really special, but good entertainment !

21. Nutter Jr's rating of the film The Mechanic

Exactly what is expected from a film with Statham in a leading role. Ben Foster is a good addition to the cast, and Sutherland senior is always a joy to watch.

22. Stephen Campbell's rating of the film The Mechanic

obvious a bit stupid and very very silly but hey i liked it

23. Risya's rating of the film The Mechanic

Boring and lame. Will entertain only the most ardent action junkies. It has the script with enough big holes in it that makes the story so weak that not even the nonstop violence is enough to prop it up. It has no decent storyline or good characters only action thriller cliches. Go see this ONLY if you just want to see HOT Statham kick-butt for a couple of hours.

24. fortytwoshadesofblue's rating of the film The Mechanic

I kind of liked it, It is a film that delivers what it promises, nothing less, nothing more. Surprisingly nicely shoot, and it was good to see Ben Foster on action.