1. Tiago Gonçalves's rating of the film The Meddler

A luminous Susan Sarandon leads this familiar dramedy about the pains and frustrations of motherhood. And please, always answer your mom's texts!

2. Charlie Boisvert's rating of the film The Meddler

.5 Susan Sarandon est très touchante.

3. jxn's rating of the film The Meddler

from now on whenever i miss my mum i'll just watch this film.

4. spiderliliez's rating of the film The Meddler

It's that one love story with your mom. It's heartwarmingly beautiful. I can't say how grateful I am to see this film. Susan Sarandon is a joy to watch. I enjoyed the script and how genuine it felt for me. Wherever the characters went, whatever the characters did, you felt like you saw a piece of yourself right there. I loved it.

5. cinegeek.de's rating of the film The Meddler

(...)Ihre Komödie handelt von echten Gefühlen (tatsächlich steckt wohl so einiges Biographisches dahinter). Viele davon sind unheimlich, werden aber mit grosser Ehrlichkeit und Empathie vorgetragen - und nicht zuletzt mit einem Knockout Humor, der uns alles verkraften lässt! Ich denke, eine ganze Menge Zuschauer werden erstaunt sein, wie sehr dieser Film sie versteht.

6. Bryan Hickman's rating of the film The Meddler

Great performances, maybe too many emotional resolutions, but really solidly entertaining.

7. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film The Meddler

Anchored by a phenomenally nuanced performance by Susan Sarandon, Scafaria’s second film unravels—with great comedic timing and a touching relationship—a narrative built on the strength of its characters. Slowly, the underlining tension disentangles emotional knots and the suppressed truths (and pains) come to the surface to bring a family close together.