1. André Vieira's rating of the film The Men Who Stare at Goats

2,8. The "meh" type of movie. Amazing cast, entertaining and WTF plot, but it's lacking something. After a while, this just feels odd and kinda drags towards the one hour mark. Nonetheless, I believe that something like this happened during the late 70´s. It really makes sense when you think about it.

2. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film The Men Who Stare at Goats

Oltre a qualche risata più o meno grassa qua e là, il film regala poco. Non è mai chiaro cosa voglia raccontare, forse io non l'ho capito, forse mi manca la forza mentale Jedi per comprenderlo. I fatti non sono mai chiari, tranne per il fatto che le performance di Clooney e Bridges sono le uniche due colonne su cui si appoggia pesantemente tutto quanto. Un "ni" strappato a forza.

3. Elina E's rating of the film The Men Who Stare at Goats

Hilarious with brilliant performances. I wish more comedy films were written with this brilliance and cohesiveness of plot.

4. Ethan's rating of the film The Men Who Stare at Goats

This is a fun little film with a lot of great actors just having fun with the material.

5. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film The Men Who Stare at Goats

6. Star Lord's rating of the film The Men Who Stare at Goats

L'uomo che fissa le capre. Un po' demenziale ma alcune parti sono davvero divertenti.

7. Marius Weber's rating of the film The Men Who Stare at Goats

a lot of truth spoken in this movie, either directly or in between the lines, besides the uplifting and funny story full of idocies. great performance by George Clooney.

8. Christian Reguitti's rating of the film The Men Who Stare at Goats

9. Chris's rating of the film The Men Who Stare at Goats

I really enjoyed it. Is it because of Kevin Spacey? Probably, but that doesn't change the fact that I enjoyed it.

10. Paul Relf's rating of the film The Men Who Stare at Goats

Funny and silly film although about a serious (though slightly absurd) subject. I read the book by Jon Ronson and yes this film takes it all too light heartedly, his book isn't exactly written as straight faced and academic as he'd like you to think. A fun film to enjoy but researcjh the topic after then it becomes thought provoking.

11. DrFirestone's rating of the film The Men Who Stare at Goats

The story isn't the strongest point, rather unfocused and it's difficult to tell what it was about after watching it, so only just comes close to being entertaining. It has some good moments every now and then, but what really saves it, is the cast, and the performance! Clooney is absolutely at his best here.

12. sam's rating of the film The Men Who Stare at Goats

Dreadful!! I lost 94 minutes of my life

13. No Buff's rating of the film The Men Who Stare at Goats

another film that makes me regret having subscribed

14. Miles's rating of the film The Men Who Stare at Goats

Yeah just a mindless sort of film, kind of amusing. Why does that bloody song that's in the credits get used so much in films like this?

15. elmira navailaskaya's rating of the film The Men Who Stare at Goats

Great movie. It's a farce - you won't like it you don't get farce or satire. If you do, very funny and perceptive.

16. matt pelly's rating of the film The Men Who Stare at Goats

Pointless and boring. Watch something that might actually tell you something about the world.

17. Squashua's rating of the film The Men Who Stare at Goats

A film that can be surmised through its ending alone - a mess. The scriptwriters must have done a brain-storming session for 'What would middle-aged white American males find funny and/or like?' and tried to stuff it all in. 70's rock songs? Check. Al-Qaeda & Vietnam 'lolz'? Check. Hippie soldiers on LSD? Check. 'Obi-Wan' McGregor, complete with horrendous accent, only being included for the 'Jedi' punchlines? D'oh.

18. Clare's rating of the film The Men Who Stare at Goats

19. raggiodisole's rating of the film The Men Who Stare at Goats

silly hollywood fluff, badly let down by 10 mad minutes.

20. Peter Manousakos's rating of the film The Men Who Stare at Goats

Probably the greatest movie line in history and it comes at this end of The Men Who stare At Goats. I won't tell you what it is...you have to earn it.

21. SiIencio's rating of the film The Men Who Stare at Goats

If it was supposed to be a comedy then the humour is scarce, childish and ineffective. I even feel like wasting my time trying to comment on this one.

22. Aditya Pratama's rating of the film The Men Who Stare at Goats