1. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film The Midnight Swim

It does not work as a horror film. It does not work as a psychological thriller. It does not work as a dramedy. It does not work as a first-person/found footage flick. Let's face it: The Midnight Swim just does not work on any level. It just sinks quickly and inexorably.

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Midnight Swim

The problem with these fake home movies/ fake documentaries is that they too closely resemble reality tv. So you have good actresses playing people who are bad actresses. It's incredibly annoying, because of all the self indulgent behaviour and navel gazing of people who know they're being filmed.

3. Taufiq Hariyadi's rating of the film The Midnight Swim

I'm constantly rubbing my head around what the fuck is wrong with some people

4. saitosouta's rating of the film The Midnight Swim

Wow, didn't you see this superbly disquieting & enigmatic movie? I think "The Midnight Swim" is one of best horror film in 2010's & this is like "Picnic at Hanging Rock" retold by truly effective POV style. And yeah Lindsay Burdge, who's most wonderful actress our generation has, is quietly abnormal, sharkishly terrifying with WTF dancing sequence I'm drastically shocked. Must watch for horror fan.