1. Ethan's rating of the film The Million Dollar Hotel

This is a fun little film.

2. FISCHER's rating of the film The Million Dollar Hotel

Tout cela transpire beaucoup la vanité et l'inutilité ! www.cinefiches.com

3. Marianne Kătelyn's rating of the film The Million Dollar Hotel

well, this movie is probably the worst fucking piece of crap on earth

4. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Million Dollar Hotel

Frankenstein vs the Freaks. It tries so darn hard to be hip, and is a major fail. Considering that Bono is the source, it's not difficult to understand why.

5. Graham Ball's rating of the film The Million Dollar Hotel

Messy... we all have off days even Wim Wenders (and he did make Wings of Desire and Paris, Texas so he kind of has a pass for life?)...

6. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film The Million Dollar Hotel

A slick and competent Hollywood product. Lacks the beauty and humanity of Wenders' early movies. Never make a film based on an idea by Bono.

7. Ioanna-Violet's rating of the film The Million Dollar Hotel

Despite its bad reviews, i liked it. It's sensitive, dark, romantic. I absolutely loved the opening scene - one of the best ones ever made. The photography/cinematography of that scene, and the way it was directed by Wenders, amazed me. I loved the soundtrack too - some songs are truly exceptional, as they fit the scenes, the atmosphere, the narration, perfectly. Jeremy Davies is great, and so is Milla Jovovich.

8. Matthew Ross's rating of the film The Million Dollar Hotel

Made it to the end. an accomplishment in itself

9. Keith Lambell's rating of the film The Million Dollar Hotel

Enter an eccentric world and discover its interesting characters as an investigator tries to find out who done it.

10. raggiodisole's rating of the film The Million Dollar Hotel

whimsy. biggest frustration was the muddiness of the dialogue, Interstellaresque you could call it. The scenes with Jeremy and Mila burned the brightest.

11. Stevie's rating of the film The Million Dollar Hotel

I'm quite surprised to see how poorly this film is rated, both here and on IMDB. I enjoyed it, good performances from a good cast. The film isn't going for high art in the way that Wenders' best do and achieve. A solid 7/10.

12. CafeGradiva's rating of the film The Million Dollar Hotel

13. the.deft.one's rating of the film The Million Dollar Hotel

Best described as a tragi-comic romantic whodunit, this is definitely a love it or hate it type of film. The narrative is loose (even if comparatively tight next to other Wenders' films), but it's the unusual romance between Jeremy Davies (Tom Tom) and Milla Jovovich (Eloise) together with Wenders' skill behind the camera that really shines here. One of the German director's best? Without doubt.

14. micah van hove's rating of the film The Million Dollar Hotel

Great cast, Jeremy Davies is captivating

15. mannequinlegs's rating of the film The Million Dollar Hotel

Milla's still beautiful in it, despite the film being absolute rubbish.

16. Subterranean Cinema's rating of the film The Million Dollar Hotel

One of the worst films Ive ever seen. Mel Gibson is ashamed of it, Bono and Wim Wenders should be too.

17. Brian O'blivion's rating of the film The Million Dollar Hotel

I have to agree with Mel Gibson.

18. rahan's rating of the film The Million Dollar Hotel

Watching this movie, I felt just like those character, weird, freak, full of uncertainty. It felt warm. It does have warm tone.

19. localdjango's rating of the film The Million Dollar Hotel

For once Mel Gibson was right in calling this a piece of shit. But an interesting piece of shit...

20. Zarathustrax's rating of the film The Million Dollar Hotel

This movie has something that works really good for me.

21. maudiniz's rating of the film The Million Dollar Hotel

The heart is a sleeping beauty and love the only kiss it can't resist. Even if its eyes lay open wide, there is a heart that sleeps inside. And it's to there you must be hastening. For all hearts dream, they dream only of awakening.