1. cherbourgdoll's rating of the film The Mirror Crack'd

2. FISCHER's rating of the film The Mirror Crack'd

Malgré l'efficace support du roman d'Agatha Christie, l'oeuvre reste quelconque... www.cinefiches.com

3. Alcock Hitchfred's rating of the film The Mirror Crack'd

A mediocre mystery, saved by the great cast and the glamorous costumes. Wasn't as strong as I remembered it to be.

4. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film The Mirror Crack'd

6.2/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2l4

5. Log Lady's rating of the film The Mirror Crack'd

The book is one of my favorites from Christie, but casting Hollywood royalty doesn't work at all here. It just transforms an English mystery into a rowdy and garish mess (although I did like Taylor's quips). To top that, Lansbury's makeup makes her look like a dead Jessica Fletcher. It's like Marple hasn't slept for weeks. Scary as fuck.

6. MarcH's rating of the film The Mirror Crack'd

Kim Novak and Elizabeth Taylor have some funny scenes together, otherwise this feels (and definitely looks) like an episode of some 70s TV show on ABC.

7. Richmond Hill's rating of the film The Mirror Crack'd

A gentle steamrolling of a moderate Marple mystery into an unsuitably glossy and ultimately pallid affair. The casting of stolid Hollywood lumps of wood and signposted camp spats would be developed further in Evil Under the Sun. Neither approach works nor suits the altogether quieter English locale.