1. Fabiha's rating of the film The Mirror

"I haven't spoken to anyone in three days. I think it's good to keep silent for a while. Words can't express everything a person feels. They are too inert."

2. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film The Mirror

3. postblueink's rating of the film The Mirror

9.5/10 (01. 12. 2017). Маргарита Терехова.

4. abunchoffilms's rating of the film The Mirror

Tarkovsky will forever be my favorite filmmaker. His films are often long, tense, difficult journey's that feel like they NEVER end but every time I finish one of his seven films, (they're all masterpieces), I feel like a whole new person. He invented a cinematic language that many filmmakers have tried to reach but never come close. This film is truly a transcendent experience, and not one that should be missed!

5. Ben Nash's rating of the film The Mirror

If not Tarkovsky's best, definitely Tarkovsky's most.

6. MisterColo93's rating of the film The Mirror

7. Walker's rating of the film The Mirror

My desert island film. I think it has got to be one of the most complete expressions of human consciousness that exists. It makes my heart ache and my soul cry. It makes me smile in wonder, and eventually reach some sort of peace with it all.

8. Leonardo Malaguti's rating of the film The Mirror

9. Riddle, van, stellar's rating of the film The Mirror

ultimate piece of Tarkovsky's "pressure of time" exercise, the director's cut of the ending is subtly altered for the time flow : (YouTube link) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk-VDtRxp1Q

10. ninchok's rating of the film The Mirror

urish lav a sagh? tneciq?

11. HombreAproximativo's rating of the film The Mirror

This is my favourite film. I have no words to describe it. I only write this review in order to correct a mistake in the cast pictures: the girl in the picture of Tarkovsky's wife "Larisa Tarkovskaya" is Margarita Terekhova. In this film, her wife played the role of Nadezhda. And no, they were not twin sisters.

12. Kadjavsi's rating of the film The Mirror

13. Lana's rating of the film The Mirror

14. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film The Mirror

Lost for thoughts let alone words.

15. Mauro Santos's rating of the film The Mirror

16. Crina Bucur's rating of the film The Mirror

Overrated. Obfuscation does not equate to genius.

17. David Dango's rating of the film The Mirror

I'm not a hipster. I`ll give 3 stars.

18. ssolf's rating of the film The Mirror

Re watched recently at the Close Up Cinema. Came out feeling like I was on amazing drugs, or another planet, or like I'd reached the most advanced state of meditation. Blown away by this film every time. It is truly a masterpiece of cinema. Most other film works fail to come close to what this kind of cinema can do. The five star rating system doesn't really count with masterpieces like this.

19. MistaRichard's rating of the film The Mirror

"The Mirror" is a surreal study of memory rooted in Tarkovsky's envisionment of his own death. It has a dreamlike non-linear quality that is distinct from any other film out there, accompanied beautifully by what is probably the most astounding cinematography I've ever seen. Words cannot fully describe this almost transcendental experience.

20. Slow Immersion's rating of the film The Mirror

3.25 - The final 40 minutes, what a sensual dream <3 ''...And i can't wait to see this dream in which ill be a child again and feel happy again because everything will still be ahead, everything will be possible...''

21. tri ...'s rating of the film The Mirror

One of the best movie I've ever seen! I don't have words enough to describe this work. This is the poetry of life for me.

22. Peter P. Peters's rating of the film The Mirror

23. Trunfos's rating of the film The Mirror

24. Lex Lucas's rating of the film The Mirror

The most beautiful movie. Reminiscences of old memories and dreams, in the most poetic way.