1. MisterColo93's rating of the film The Mirror

2. Walker's rating of the film The Mirror

My desert island film. I think it has got to be one of the most complete expressions of human consciousness that exists. It makes my heart ache and my soul cry. It makes me smile in wonder, and eventually reach some sort of peace with it all.

3. Leonardo Malaguti's rating of the film The Mirror

4. Riddle, van, stellar's rating of the film The Mirror

ultimate piece of Tarkovsky's "pressure of time" exercise, the director's cut of the ending is subtly altered for the time flow : (YouTube link) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk-VDtRxp1Q

5. ninchok's rating of the film The Mirror

urish lav a sagh? tneciq?

6. HombreAproximativo's rating of the film The Mirror

This is my favourite film. I have no words to describe it. I only write this review in order to correct a mistake in the cast pictures: the girl in the picture of Tarkovsky's wife "Larisa Tarkovskaya" is Margarita Terekhova. In this film, her wife played the role of Nadezhda. And no, they were not twin sisters.

7. Kadjavsi's rating of the film The Mirror

8. Lana's rating of the film The Mirror

9. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film The Mirror

Lost for thoughts let alone words.

10. Mauro Santos's rating of the film The Mirror

11. Crina Cătălina's rating of the film The Mirror

Overrated. Obfuscation does not equate to genius.

12. David Dango's rating of the film The Mirror

I'm not a hipster. I`ll give 3 stars.

13. ssolf's rating of the film The Mirror

Re watched recently at the Close Up Cinema. Came out feeling like I was on amazing drugs, or another planet, or like I'd reached the most advanced state of meditation. Blown away by this film every time. It is truly a masterpiece of cinema. Most other film works fail to come close to what this kind of cinema can do. The five star rating system doesn't really count with masterpieces like this.

14. MistaRichard's rating of the film The Mirror

"The Mirror" is a surreal study of memory rooted in Tarkovsky's envisionment of his own death. It has a dreamlike non-linear quality that is distinct from any other film out there, accompanied beautifully by what is probably the most astounding cinematography I've ever seen. Words cannot fully describe this almost transcendental experience.

15. Slow Immersion [Joe]'s rating of the film The Mirror

3.25 - The final 40 minutes, what a sensual dream <3 ''...And i can't wait to see this dream in which ill be a child again and feel happy again because everything will still be ahead, everything will be possible...''

16. tri ...'s rating of the film The Mirror

One of the best movie I've ever seen! I don't have words enough to describe this work. This is the poetry of life for me.

17. Peter P. Peters's rating of the film The Mirror

18. Trunfos's rating of the film The Mirror

19. Lex Lucas's rating of the film The Mirror

The most beautiful movie. Reminiscences of old memories and dreams, in the most poetic way.

20. Carlos Bonifácio's rating of the film The Mirror

"The Mirror" é um excelente exercício de memória. Tarkovsky abdica da linearidade na sua narrativa diluindo a barreira entre o imaginário onírico e as suas próprias lembranças. Explica-nos que a recordação é isso mesmo, aquilo que lembramos e não necessariamente o que foi. A viagem não se prende no real e eleva-se enquanto fluxo do (sub)consciente que encontra a sua concretização máxima nos versos do narrador.

21. Raum's rating of the film The Mirror

22. FISCHER's rating of the film The Mirror

D'une terrible et lucide intelligence, une oeuvre dense et complexe, alliant l'imaginaire, le phantasme, le souvenir, souvent entremêlés, dans un récit déstructuré et pourtant puissamment maîtrisé, à l'aune du génie de Tarkovski... www.cinefiches.com

23. Graf von Zahl's rating of the film The Mirror