1. Gonzelush Thompson's rating of the film The Mirror

Un film foarte personal, atât pentru creatorul lui, cât și pentru fiecare privitor (în nici un caz nu spectator) în parte. Dacă sincer, eu n-am văzut lumină atât de faină în nici un film. Plus, o istorie a artelor turnată pe peliculă, de la iconografia bizantină la renascentiști, de la impresionismul francez la arta modernă din prima jumătate a secolului XX. Ăsta-i un film care va dăinui, precum Da Vinci.

2. Tim.Ellrich's rating of the film The Mirror

Saw it as part of the carte blanche of Michael Haneke's favorite films. I like Tarkovsky, but this one felt flat and to simple. Of course, I admire the way he tells the story, but in the end it narrows down to a very simplistic portray of a mother who doesnt like his son, because she wanted a girl. It feels not complex at all and for that reason cannot be a masterpiece for me.

3. Brooke Naomi's rating of the film The Mirror

i still go here when i close my eyes

4. mubianer's rating of the film The Mirror

One of the greats, first time watched in a cinema for me and what a difference it makes! It's no co-incidence people often say "words fail me" about "Mirror". I feel it's about a state of salvation through nature, beyond human struggle. Those private moments, like the boy watching himself in the mirror, seldom seen on film. Some scenes still puzzles me though, like the Mao scenes. So I will watch it again.

5. LibertyCapz's rating of the film The Mirror

Truly a poetic and beautifully crafted visual essay on the nature of memory. Feels like I need to watch this a few more times in order to fully appreciate it though.

6. Silvoieski's rating of the film The Mirror

Like a pure dream, every image is a masterpiece, all memories should be painted like this.

7. Fabiha's rating of the film The Mirror

"I haven't spoken to anyone in three days. I think it's good to keep silent for a while. Words can't express everything a person feels. They are too inert."

8. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film The Mirror

9. postblueink's rating of the film The Mirror

9.5/10 (01. 12. 2017). Маргарита Терехова.

10. film_frame's rating of the film The Mirror

How does time affect memory? Tarkovsky, cinema's greatest meta-physician, poet, and philosopher explores the depths of human consciousness and in doing so, shows why the purpose of cinema is to explore the deepest trenches of the human condition.

11. Ben Nash's rating of the film The Mirror

If not Tarkovsky's best, definitely Tarkovsky's most.

12. MisterColo93's rating of the film The Mirror

13. Walker's rating of the film The Mirror

My desert island film. I think it has got to be one of the most complete expressions of human consciousness that exists. It makes my heart ache and my soul cry. It makes me smile in wonder, and eventually reach some sort of peace with it all.

14. Leonardo Malaguti's rating of the film The Mirror

15. Riddle, van, stellar's rating of the film The Mirror

ultimate piece of Tarkovsky's "pressure of time" exercise, the director's cut of the ending is subtly altered for the time flow : (YouTube link) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk-VDtRxp1Q

16. ninchok's rating of the film The Mirror

urish lav a sagh? tneciq?

17. HombreAproximativo's rating of the film The Mirror

This is my favourite film. I have no words to describe it. I only write this review in order to correct a mistake in the cast pictures: the girl in the picture of Tarkovsky's wife "Larisa Tarkovskaya" is Margarita Terekhova. In this film, her wife played the role of Nadezhda. And no, they were not twin sisters.

18. Kadjavsi's rating of the film The Mirror

19. Lana's rating of the film The Mirror

20. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film The Mirror

Lost for thoughts let alone words.

21. Mauro Santos's rating of the film The Mirror

22. Crina Cătălina Bucur's rating of the film The Mirror

Overrated. Obfuscation does not equate to genius.

23. David Dango's rating of the film The Mirror

I'm not a hipster. I`ll give 3 stars.

24. ssolf's rating of the film The Mirror

Re watched recently at the Close Up Cinema. Came out feeling like I was on amazing drugs, or another planet, or like I'd reached the most advanced state of meditation. Blown away by this film every time. It is truly a masterpiece of cinema. Most other film works fail to come close to what this kind of cinema can do. The five star rating system doesn't really count with masterpieces like this.