1. João R's rating of the film The Mist

The notion that these are the stories of the possibly most well-known and beloved horror author of this generation is inconceivable to me.

2. Z's rating of the film The Mist

Darabont once again proves himself to be the preeminent cinematic adapter of Stephen King's work. King was always good at creating indelible characters you came to love and then putting those characters through a nightmare. The characters in the film are richly drawn, you warm to them and then you watch as they suffer a nightmare scenario with no hope of escape or rescue. Darabont's narrative command rivals King's.

3. Jim Fear's rating of the film The Mist

"As long as the machines are working and you can dial 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, you scare the shit out of them, no more rules. You'll see how primitive they can get."

4. tenonder's rating of the film The Mist

5. duncsbailey's rating of the film The Mist

Possibly the greatest ending of any movie ever; an exceptionally brave choice. This is one of those films that has stuck with me for years and I still think about it on a regular basis. If you're going to watch it make sure you watch the black & white version. It was this version that Frank Darabont wanted to receive a cinematic release but the studio and distributor refused.

6. abyantama's rating of the film The Mist

7. film_lies101's rating of the film The Mist

I prefer this over Carpenter's 'The Fog'. There I said it

8. Scharl's rating of the film The Mist

The film itself is meh, you either love or hate the ending.

9. Daniel Garcia's rating of the film The Mist

10. traag-1's rating of the film The Mist

The benchmark which still stands for post-millenium horror features. Just brilliant from start to finish.

11. ssolf's rating of the film The Mist

Most depressing ending ever. The monsters are so bad but Marcia Gay Harden is amazing as terrifying cult nut.

12. Mordfockas's rating of the film The Mist

13. wiwitaek's rating of the film The Mist

great movie, but not rewatchable

14. Nachtreich's rating of the film The Mist

15. Mariana Mara Nascimento's rating of the film The Mist

think not actually seeing the creatures would have better and the lead character is not the most interesting one, but it is still a good commentary on how people react to extreme situations and (religious) herd mentality. and that. ending.

16. corycorycorycory's rating of the film The Mist

Here I stand, continuing my Stephen King movie completion run. Having not read the novella, I don't know how it stands up. As a movie, the elements are there. The lead and the monsters are not, though.

17. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Mist

18. Marco Izner's rating of the film The Mist

(2.5) Quei bacarozzi fatti al computer non si possono vedere. Film tutto sommato buono, ma nel genere è stato fatto di meglio. Si risolleva parecchio col finale.

19. Aaron Dillenbeck's rating of the film The Mist

Creates a good sense of mystery but not really a sense of dread or fear. Thrilling at moments. Acting is meh. The religious apocalypse side story is fun but it becomes a.more pressing source of danger than the mist and monsters. I laughed at several serious "horror" moments.

20. Ryan O'Connor (23)'s rating of the film The Mist

21. yoan's rating of the film The Mist

arogansi manusia menggali kuburnya sendiri.

22. Alex Iamandiu's rating of the film The Mist

23. Ricardo Corona M's rating of the film The Mist

Entretenida. Si sólo hubiera esperado unos minutos más..

24. frisbeetoe@gmail.com's rating of the film The Mist