1. MGeo's rating of the film The Money Pit

Normally I would rate this a 2, because I honestly did not enjoy this film that much. What puts it above two is the absolutely astonishing laugh that Tom Hanks makes when the bathtub falls through the floor. The comic timing, the sounds that comes out of his mouth, and the interplay between him and Shelly Long is virtually sublime...not to mention side splittingly funny. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CJ9EDtZ2p8

2. Braden Vallenères's rating of the film The Money Pit

Some wonderful, Buster Keaton-esque high jinks. Forget about the Hanks-Long relationship schmaltz and the clumsy bookending device and enjoy the physical comedy.

3. lizle's rating of the film The Money Pit

"Two weeks, two weeks", what? Are you a canary? Do they test missiles here... I just love this movie , even though it's a loosely derived screenplay from the original exceptional "Mr Blandings Builds His Dream House". I enjoy good-nature3d humour And above all Tom Hanks AND Cary Grant.

4. Steve's rating of the film The Money Pit

"I did not care for The Godfather, but I loved The Money Pit" - Peter Griffin

5. Igor Leoni's rating of the film The Money Pit

6. Miasma's rating of the film The Money Pit

7. The Macho King's rating of the film The Money Pit

I grew up seeing this countless times yo ! <3

8. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film The Money Pit

a very funny movie... & no, i never would buy a house..! true, a good base is very important - for everything !!!

9. Kid Sisyphus's rating of the film The Money Pit

Fuck you and your shit movies and your Ronald Reagan, 1980s.