1. Warren's rating of the film The Mosquito Problem and Other Stories

Largely an anti-communist propaganda piece, an audience who takes for granted the horrors of communism will appreciate this film, but even so the direction of the movie is non-existent. The characters have a resilient optimism which is refreshing, but the politics of the film insults our intelligence as the filmmaker assumes we aren't astute enough to recognize an ideological thesis masked as a mosquito problem.

2. irises's rating of the film The Mosquito Problem and Other Stories

really boring and natural like how things are and beautiful soundtrack. serious like Lanthimos's films but less put on. beautiful images because it is very sensitive to how things are placed like things, people, what they say, the music... everything given purposively and purposefully and without guile (pink roses behind fan, 2 sunflowers etc) the purposeiveness of how a sentence is said: ("Here are...","This is...")

3. alvaro03's rating of the film The Mosquito Problem and Other Stories

Interesante pero no se entiende como si se habla del gran problema de los mosquitos (se dice incluso que hay tantos que por la noche no se pueden ver las estrellas) no vemos ni un mosquito durante todo el film. No sabemos ni que tamaño tienen ni si son muchos o pocos. Me parece poco riguroso. Se deja ver aunque siendo la mitad de su duración nos quedamos con las ganas de ver la versión entera. Nota: 6

4. mgaspa's rating of the film The Mosquito Problem and Other Stories

Reallity could not be what we expected but it describes life better than fiction. A very interesting film

5. Matt Bowden's rating of the film The Mosquito Problem and Other Stories

A brilliantly textual piece weaving together different narrative strands around a small Bulgarian town's mosquito problem. We slowly discover that, like the mosquitos, the town's troubled history is impossible to forget or eradicate; the inhabitants need to learn to live with it as best they can. A profound film, beautifully made.

6. Jana Ptackova's rating of the film The Mosquito Problem and Other Stories

you can watch full version at http://dafilms.com/film/2224-problemat-s-komarite-i-drugi-istorii/

7. msmichel's rating of the film The Mosquito Problem and Other Stories

Beware, version posted here is the broadcast version (55min) not the original 100m version. Short version is disjointed at best and definately feels like we're only getting half the film. Interesting and certainly makes me want to see the full version. Get your act together MUBI.

8. Avery Morrow's rating of the film The Mosquito Problem and Other Stories

I thought this was fiction for most of the film. When I realized it wasn't the film suddenly became magical.

9. Kremena's rating of the film The Mosquito Problem and Other Stories

An incredibly touching and honnest film

10. The Mighty Zedenka's rating of the film The Mosquito Problem and Other Stories

Very Good Entertainment reminded my of an Ulrich Seidel movie. Still laughing about the cuban guy who left over and the moskito desinfection squad.

11. kampton's rating of the film The Mosquito Problem and Other Stories

When I was a kid growing up in Missouri (1960's) a truck used to drive through the neighborhood pumping a fog of mosquito poison just like they did in this film. And just like those kids, we would chase it down the road on our bikes, huffing and puffing in the thick cloud. Mosquito problem indeed.

12. Frank's rating of the film The Mosquito Problem and Other Stories

Interesting laid-back doc about sleepy Bulgarian town trying to cope in post-soviet world - well done, worth watching

13. Ryan Browder's rating of the film The Mosquito Problem and Other Stories

Splendid Film with colorful characters right out of a Werner Herzog doc, except it isn't... Well worth a watch, especially while it's free

14. Chuck Vollers's rating of the film The Mosquito Problem and Other Stories

I enjoyed it a lot. Sort of a Bulgarian Vernon, Fl. Opening with the mosquito spraying footage definitely makes it seem directly inspired by Morris' film.

15. Dzimas's rating of the film The Mosquito Problem and Other Stories

Really enjoyed the way this documentary was presented. Reminded me of the old Errol Morris documentaries like Vernon, Florida.

16. Randy Wyatt's rating of the film The Mosquito Problem and Other Stories

Would like to see the full version, but what's here is arresting and a bizarre juxtaposition of naive hope and dark secrets.

17. Timothy Phillips's rating of the film The Mosquito Problem and Other Stories

Not 100 minutes long, but 1 hour. I was tired but it held my attention throughout.

18. ashreid20's rating of the film The Mosquito Problem and Other Stories

I initially thought this film was a black comedy, but it transitioned nicely into something more honest and touching. lovely camera work, interesting characters. a really enjoyable film.

19. Iulia Valeri's rating of the film The Mosquito Problem and Other Stories

Where can I find subtitles for this film? Thanks.

20. dinoage's rating of the film The Mosquito Problem and Other Stories

An uneasy future and sinister past give way to a present blighted by mosquitos. A great portraiture of a small town at the crossroads.

21. Diego Piasek's rating of the film The Mosquito Problem and Other Stories

22. Blue K, Custodian of the Cinema's rating of the film The Mosquito Problem and Other Stories

Wow, this is very very good. And it's free! Go watch it, everyone!

23. RaySquirrel's rating of the film The Mosquito Problem and Other Stories

24. Christopher Jason Bell's rating of the film The Mosquito Problem and Other Stories

A little unfocused but definitely beautiful and worth seeing.