1. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film The Most Dangerous Game

2. FISCHER's rating of the film The Most Dangerous Game

Un classique indécrottable, dont on ne se lassera jamais, au même titre que "L'île du docteur Moreau" avec lequel le film a d'étranges connivences. A garder précieusement pour les cinéphiles avertis... www.cinefiches.com

3. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film The Most Dangerous Game

4. Peter Tran's rating of the film The Most Dangerous Game

Leslie Banks is too hammy for words.

5. Adam M's rating of the film The Most Dangerous Game

6. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film The Most Dangerous Game

Mmm. Doesn't hold up especially well. I think the film might have been better if we got to the hunt faster. I think it doesn't quite live up to the promise of its premise. Still, it boasts some rather impressive sets and the actual hunt is entertaining enough. I just think it could have done without some of its stereotyping, and the buildup is kinda wasted on some obvious twists.

7. Love Walked In's rating of the film The Most Dangerous Game

Romantic people wouldn't be satisfied by this. Joel McCrea and Fay Wray should be hurt at least for once in the hunting scene. More teamworks are expected too. Hardships always get lovers closer and there comes something prolific between them, don't they.

8. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film The Most Dangerous Game

9. matelot's rating of the film The Most Dangerous Game

10. SpacePirate's rating of the film The Most Dangerous Game

Excellent early 30s horror. Great early performance by McCrea, who is just terribly underrated. Wray gets a chance to scream once again on the same jungle sets built and used for King Kong. Banks is a great psychotic villain, and plays it up to great effect. Give me this over the Hunger Games or Battle Royale anyday. An essential

11. Ethan's rating of the film The Most Dangerous Game

This is a nice little adventure film that features a badass Joel McCrea. This is nice adaptation of this short story, since they used the leftover sets from King Kong to make this film. I just love pre-code Hollywood films, it's like a whole other world.

12. EdieEmm's rating of the film The Most Dangerous Game

If I enjoyed this at all, it's 'cause it's perfect for easy Zizek-style armchair analysis: The island as projection of the hero's unconscious, full of those violent, pathological, phallic drives that his conscious self likes to call 'sporting' and 'civilized', with the ensuing conflict being the one that brings them into awareness... But mostly it was just oversimplified nonsense; not really compelling at all. 2.5

13. Kamran's rating of the film The Most Dangerous Game

Light and enjoyable, but the narrative and mise-en-scene are compromised by its overly theatrical nature. 64/100 - Decent (2.5)

14. clarud@hotmail.com's rating of the film The Most Dangerous Game

Meh, not so entertaining 80 years later

15. James Mackin's rating of the film The Most Dangerous Game

An early 30s treat, Leslie Banks is a quite hammy villain.

16. Aardsy's rating of the film The Most Dangerous Game

I love a good dinner party.

17. Hugo Poderoso's rating of the film The Most Dangerous Game

Macho adventure with a sexual subtext made almost explicit, a comic book villain and romanticized wilderness shots / illustrations (like that huge fallen trunk that serves as a bridge)

18. RoRoRoro's rating of the film The Most Dangerous Game

19. BkyRachl's rating of the film The Most Dangerous Game

Grandiosa para su momento...

20. metmiguel's rating of the film The Most Dangerous Game

21. José Luis Treviño Sandoval's rating of the film The Most Dangerous Game

Los subtítulos están perfectamente desincronizados. Mal servicio me está dando mubi.

22. El Mau's rating of the film The Most Dangerous Game

Es increible lo poco que ha evolucionado el genero... ni siquiera se ensucian ni se despeinan... pero esta entretenida... la mayoría de las actuales así deberían de durar, solo una hora...

23. Jacquel Soriano's rating of the film The Most Dangerous Game

Esto si era horror y suspenso!

24. joanra's rating of the film The Most Dangerous Game

Una película impresindible. En momentos bastante superior a Honk Kong. Ves el protagonista saltando y piensas, se va a caer por el acantilado, es emocionante a más no poder. Mi mujer me preguntaba si los perros son reales o es "STOP MOTION". Le oculté que la película es de los años 50. Hubo un momento que fui al refri a buscar una cerveza y al regresar el barco ya no navegaba y el marinero estaba sólo en una isla.