1. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Motorcycle Diaries

67/100 (Bu 3,6 ortalamadan çok daha düşük ve Motorsiklet günlükleri'nden iyi filmler varken 4 yıldız vermek olmazdı. Film çok Hollywood kokuyor hem de böylesi bir insanın hayatını anlatırken. Kesin yaşanmadı dediğim anlar da vardı malesef. Sanırım senarist etkili olsun diye Che'nin günlüğünde değişiklikler yapmış. Yine ikilinin düşünce değişiminden fazla aşk hayatına odaklanması can sıkıcı, önemsiz.)

2. alfredodimalo's rating of the film The Motorcycle Diaries

3. lou.'s rating of the film The Motorcycle Diaries

No puedo hacer nada al respecto: cada vez que lo veo, me gusta muchísimo. García Bernal es perfecto ❤

4. Bananna's rating of the film The Motorcycle Diaries

Un viaggio goliardico attraverso l'America Latina si trasforma per il giovane Ernesto Guevara, futuro Che, ed il suo amico Alberto Granado, in una sequela di (dis)avventure che sveleranno loro le mille sfaccettature del continente e le condizioni di estrema povertà in cui versano migliaia di persone, soprattutto la popolazione indigena. Interessante la trama per motivi biografici, tende all'agiografia.

5. aldo.abenavoli's rating of the film The Motorcycle Diaries

6. Sơn Phước's rating of the film The Motorcycle Diaries

Actually, I'm not into the movie like I thought.

7. Gabriele Mariotti's rating of the film The Motorcycle Diaries

Not much motorcycle and even less diaries but entertaining portrait of the man before the revolutionary legend.

8. gaussian's rating of the film The Motorcycle Diaries

poignant... managed to enjoy despite having to watch for my awful spanish class

9. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film The Motorcycle Diaries

One of the ultimate road trip films, as we travel along with Che on a life altering journey to discover the heart of South America and understand why he became a guerrilla leader. One that aims close to my heart.

10. hemachandra's rating of the film The Motorcycle Diaries

Favorite performance of Bernal

11. Naila's rating of the film The Motorcycle Diaries

12. arcondicionado's rating of the film The Motorcycle Diaries

i once dated a guy just because he looked a little like Gael circa 2004 also this movie made me feel alive

13. edpwilson's rating of the film The Motorcycle Diaries

"This isn't a tale of heroic feats. It's about two lives, running parallel for a while"

14. ionosonde's rating of the film The Motorcycle Diaries

beautiful scenery, beautiful humanity. made me feel like a human in a way that i really needed.

15. filmwaverly's rating of the film The Motorcycle Diaries

"What do we leave behind when we cross each frontier? Each moment seems split in two - melancholy for what was left behind and the excitement of entering a new land."

16. Malt Frisky's rating of the film The Motorcycle Diaries

What starts as a road trip adventure ends with one man beginning to form an idea on how to make a difference and as it's pointed out at the end he needs to go away and absorb everything from his journey and make sense of it all. It's a lot to cram in for something like Che Guevara but the director gets his point across. The cinematography and music is all outstanding with a full cast that brought South America alive.

17. surgery-ethic's rating of the film The Motorcycle Diaries

"How is it possible to feel nostalgia for a world I never knew?"

18. Elayla's rating of the film The Motorcycle Diaries

Another film that made me want to go as far as my eyes can see. Also, a bit less scared of falling off a motorcycle, but that's beside the point.

19. gabyg's rating of the film The Motorcycle Diaries

20. DarleenisHOME!'s rating of the film The Motorcycle Diaries

Un acteur mignon et l'épopée du Che devient très pop

21. ammar's rating of the film The Motorcycle Diaries

22. uenus's rating of the film The Motorcycle Diaries

X...................................................................................................d

23. Hayat's rating of the film The Motorcycle Diaries

24. Renton47's rating of the film The Motorcycle Diaries

I was in South America for some months recently and I frequently encountered fellow tourists eager to fetishize poverty, sermonising on the destructive nature of their home countries while glorifying the traditional lifestyles of the locals. It rang false to me then and this film captures a similar faux-profundity in character. Regardless of my thoughts on Che, this was a pretty but vacuous film - like a tourist

← Previous 1 3 4