1. hemachandra's rating of the film The Motorcycle Diaries

Favorite performance of Bernal

2. Naila's rating of the film The Motorcycle Diaries

3. arcondicionado's rating of the film The Motorcycle Diaries

i once dated a guy just because he looked a little like Gael circa 2004 also this movie made me feel alive

4. edpwilson's rating of the film The Motorcycle Diaries

"This isn't a tale of heroic feats. It's about two lives, running parallel for a while"

5. ionosonde's rating of the film The Motorcycle Diaries

beautiful scenery, beautiful humanity. made me feel like a human in a way that i really needed.

6. Fabiha's rating of the film The Motorcycle Diaries

"What do we leave behind when we cross each frontier? Each moment seems split in two - melancholy for what was left behind and the excitement of entering a new land."

7. Malt Frisky's rating of the film The Motorcycle Diaries

What starts as a road trip adventure ends with one man beginning to form an idea on how to make a difference and as it's pointed out at the end he needs to go away and absorb everything from his journey and make sense of it all. It's a lot to cram in for something like Che Guevara but the director gets his point across. The cinematography and music is all outstanding with a full cast that brought South America alive.

8. surgery-ethic's rating of the film The Motorcycle Diaries

"How is it possible to feel nostalgia for a world I never knew?"

9. Elayla's rating of the film The Motorcycle Diaries

Another film that made me want to go as far as my eyes can see. Also, a bit less scared of falling off a motorcycle, but that's beside the point.

10. gabyg's rating of the film The Motorcycle Diaries

11. DarleenisHOME!'s rating of the film The Motorcycle Diaries

Un acteur mignon et l'épopée du Che devient très pop

12. ammar's rating of the film The Motorcycle Diaries

13. uenus's rating of the film The Motorcycle Diaries

X...................................................................................................d

14. Hayat's rating of the film The Motorcycle Diaries

15. Renton47's rating of the film The Motorcycle Diaries

I was in South America for some months recently and I frequently encountered fellow tourists eager to fetishize poverty, sermonising on the destructive nature of their home countries while glorifying the traditional lifestyles of the locals. It rang false to me then and this film captures a similar faux-profundity in character. Regardless of my thoughts on Che, this was a pretty but vacuous film - like a tourist

16. Vera Sophia's rating of the film The Motorcycle Diaries

17. Daniel S.'s rating of the film The Motorcycle Diaries

The Road and the River, the Motorbike and the Boat, the Doctor and the Patient, the Inca and the Spaniard, the Rich and the Poor, Alberto and Ernesto. Gael and Che. Highly recommended.

18. smndvdcl's rating of the film The Motorcycle Diaries

19. Anisia's rating of the film The Motorcycle Diaries

great and with lot of details...

20. Pedro C. Alencastro's rating of the film The Motorcycle Diaries

I live in southern Brazil, not too far away from where the story starts and, after watching hundreds of North American movies, it's so good to see something from my neighborhood :) the movie itself is great as well. Of course that what turns a med student into a revolutionary leader is too much to fit in a two hour film, but this isn't a story about communism.

21. Daniel Monroy Gámez's rating of the film The Motorcycle Diaries

22. Mariana Branco's rating of the film The Motorcycle Diaries

"This isn't a tale of heroic feats. It's about two lives running parallel for a while, with common aspirations and similar dreams."

23. sehzadeika's rating of the film The Motorcycle Diaries

kaldırdı ve antimilliyetçiliğe içti...sev arkadaş her kavmi bu milliyetçilik karşıtlığını gerektirmez ki..Osmanlı'nın tebaası envai çeşit milletten ,kim vazgeçti Türklükten, kimin kime zararı dokundu onca yıl özgürce kim olduğunu söylerken..kendinden farklı milletlerin sorunlarıyla ilgilenmek aslını inkar etmeyi gerektirmez..

24. Selman Yasir Sezgin's rating of the film The Motorcycle Diaries

Very fine film. I was totally ignorant to Che and this film made me understand how he got into this revolution idea.