1. FCC 86's rating of the film The Mountain Between Us

"The heart's nothing but a muscle"

2. hubertguillaud's rating of the film The Mountain Between Us

C'est tellement mauvais qu'il n'y a rien à en dire.

3. Mr.Rager's rating of the film The Mountain Between Us

From the first scenes i realized that this movie will be something stupid. And from there nothing really happened to made me change my mind. Those two characters are invisible, with poor stories behind them and nothing ahead. The ending was awful. Also i blame the casting choices. Why it need it to be an interracial couple? Idris Elba and Kate Winslet ! Really ? The frozen landscape was breathtaking in some moments.

4. Loz Loory's rating of the film The Mountain Between Us

Winslet and Elba are fantastic, as usual. Too bad the plot is passé, and that Winslet's character has to say "I'm sorry" so often that it borders on inanity. The dialogue harps on marital status; do they really both have to be demonstrably unmarried in order to have sex? The part where they try to survive in frigid desolate conditions is far more interesting. The ending is unbelievable melodrama.

5. Hugo Bonjour's rating of the film The Mountain Between Us

The beginning was so rushed it failed to set the mood for the rest of the movie. Some of the dialogues are pretty bad... Laughable, but not because they're humorous. The acting was really good considering what they had to work with, and it almost saved this film. At least this served to remind me how much I love Kate Winslet. Her final scene was remarkable.

6. Mashi95's rating of the film The Mountain Between Us

7. Rafael Fonseca's rating of the film The Mountain Between Us

The prologue has an expert hand behind the shooting and framing: the crash sequence is claustrophobic and breath-holding, reminiscent of one of the best ever(J. J. Abrams's Lost). The rest hasn't much to write home about - typically the case where survival is the gimmick-except for the final parts: it surprisingly dedicates itself to where the lives of these characters go after the ordeal,& its much more interesting.

8. vordven's rating of the film The Mountain Between Us

9. Guilherme Geirinhas's rating of the film The Mountain Between Us

I felt entertained, but I sincerely hope any airline decides to stream this movie aboard.

10. chanandre's rating of the film The Mountain Between Us

'Dog is My Co-Pilot' [British school of Acting meets the American school of Filmmaking on a death stroll at the Canadian school of wintering]The Mountain Between Us. Take out The Mountain, what are you left with? Exactly: The Us. That Lowepro photographer's bagpack was HUGE. Reminder: Must get my hands on a Leica cam 'cos they are a beaut and shoot amazing analog pics. Was she really holding a roll film on her hand ?

11. marinaaaaaaaa's rating of the film The Mountain Between Us

12. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film The Mountain Between Us

Well-shot but unable to overcome the fantastic lack of realism that taps into the authenticity of the core relationship, "The Mountain Between Us" places a metaphorical land mass in between its story and the audience's ability to sympathize. I liked the film's initially cynical take on love ("the world is so big and the heart is just a muscle"), but even that proved to be a quote of trite impulse.

13. paul_quixote's rating of the film The Mountain Between Us

The dialog needlessly communicates the movie's theme at every turn. There's a HORRENDOUS scene where Winslet talks about taking a picture of a dying girl in a war zone??? Otherwise good. Elba and Winslet have good chemistry. Some issues with the way the narrative unfolds but... it mostly succeeds at being suspenseful. Awesome final frame and I love me a good final frame so that filled me with small joy.