1. Guilherme Geirinhas's rating of the film The Mountain Between Us

I felt entertained, but I sincerely hope any airline decides to stream this movie aboard.

2. chanandre's rating of the film The Mountain Between Us

'Dog is My Co-Pilot' [British school of Acting meets the American school of Filmmaking on a death stroll at the Canadian school of wintering]The Mountain Between Us. Take out The Mountain, what are you left with? Exactly: The Us. That Lowepro photographer's bagpack was HUGE. Reminder: Must get my hands on a Leica cam 'cos they are a beaut and shoot amazing analog pics. Was she really holding a roll film on her hand ?

3. marinaaaaaaaa's rating of the film The Mountain Between Us

4. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film The Mountain Between Us

Well-shot but unable to overcome the fantastic lack of realism that taps into the authenticity of the core relationship, "The Mountain Between Us" places a metaphorical land mass in between its story and the audience's ability to sympathize. I liked the film's initially cynical take on love ("the world is so big and the heart is just a muscle"), but even that proved to be a quote of trite impulse.

5. paul_quixote's rating of the film The Mountain Between Us

The dialog needlessly communicates the movie's theme at every turn. There's a HORRENDOUS scene where Winslet talks about taking a picture of a dying girl in a war zone??? Otherwise good. Elba and Winslet have good chemistry. Some issues with the way the narrative unfolds but... it mostly succeeds at being suspenseful. Awesome final frame and I love me a good final frame so that filled me with small joy.