1. Zhafrans Solichin's rating of the film The Mummy

menonton kembali film ini mengingatkan dengan masa kecil saya, mengulang kembali sedikit kenangan dan suasana rumah saat menonton film ini.

2. josh scam's rating of the film The Mummy

the machismo required to imagine such a misogynist and orientalized moral universe is only matched by the protagonist's GREAT. LINES.

3. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The Mummy

"The Mummy" is rebooted as a "Indiana Jones" movie with more comedy and effects overkill in a film that takes no time to let it's action and effects breathe and be digested. John Hannah is excellent in a thankless supporting role and Rachel Weisz is breathtaking screen paint, but main hero Brendan Fraser misses many times with his comedic timing and is a terrible lead.

4. Vince Wynne's rating of the film The Mummy

This is a favorite of mine. Not a guilty pleasure (I like what I want to like dammit). I have seen this a great many times and I am thoroughly entertained every single time.

5. Dana Henson's rating of the film The Mummy

Nostalgia may cloud my judgement a bit, but this has to be one of the best action thrillers of the 90s. Groundbreaking visuals, fantastic action set pieces, and an incredibly charismatic cast all spawned from a funny and clever screenplay. I'll never forget how floored I was seeing this back in 99'.

6. captainfez's rating of the film The Mummy

7. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film The Mummy

It's fun, funny, campy, romantic and it has nice effects and cinematography. Plus Fraser and Weisz have good chemistry.

8. Ariel Masta's rating of the film The Mummy

The Mummy has amazing costume and set design, as well as special effects. The movie is based in 1920's Egypt and its old-fashioned costume design, style of cars in the background, and the Egyptian artifacts really showcase that. The design of the mummy has to be the best part about it. Imhotep's grotesque and mummified look really adds to the appeal. The authenticity of the set design adds to the realism of the film.

9. DenoResandono's rating of the film The Mummy

It's one the most entertaining movie in THE MUMMY franchise. For a movie with some "mummy" elements in it should be a horror/thriller movie. But f*ck it! I need some entertaining movies. Director Stephen Sommers knew how to make a fresh reimagining from the 1932's version. So he mix Egyptian mythology with Indiana Jones-esque theme in his movie. It turned out to be great. It's better than Tom Cruise's Mummy. Awesome!

10. Polyglot's rating of the film The Mummy

It's like a 40's screwball comedy mixed with an EC Comics comicbook.

11. CafeGradiva's rating of the film The Mummy

12. Ann Burden's rating of the film The Mummy

13. Eric Ortiz García's rating of the film The Mummy

14. HKFanatic's rating of the film The Mummy

Three years after the fairly misguided pulp throwback of "The Phantom," writer/director Stephen Sommers made a far more successful attempt. While the over-reliance on digital effects and comic supporting characters can tax a modern viewer's patience, the film is held together by Brendan Fraser at the peak of his stardom - as handsome and dashing as a matinee idol, but with the natural hilarity of a comic performer.

15. Trevor Tillman's rating of the film The Mummy

Romantic with a capital "R." 18 years later it's hard not to feel that Sommers & co. have been taken for granted. While there might not be much in the way of rich subtext, the lush visuals, beautiful score, and lightning-in-a-bottle chemistry of the cast gives the sense that everyone loved being a participant in this. It makes the gritty tone and muted palette of the upcoming reboot all the less exciting to me.

16. Thomas Dods's rating of the film The Mummy

Childhood favourite. Great fun adventure film from a time before CGI took over all the summer blockbusters.

17. zohen lux's rating of the film The Mummy

I'M GONNA PUNCH WHOEVER GAVE THIS LESS THAN 4 STARS

18. Ethan's rating of the film The Mummy

This is a great adventure horror film that was one of my favorites as a kid.

19. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Mummy

20. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film The Mummy

Action, adventure, comedy, horror, and romance all in one. They made it look so easy.

21. Nathan Goldman's rating of the film The Mummy

the 2010s equivalent of "all the good jokes were in the trailer" is "you've already seen all the good jokes in gifsets on tumblr". I knew not to expect a really forward-thinking plot or anything but man, who thought the sequence where everybody in Cairo except a couple white people turns into mindless zombies was a good idea?

22. bmelis's rating of the film The Mummy