1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The Mummy Returns

The Egyptian catfight with Rachel Weisz and Patricia Velasquez is the only good "natural" action scene in a film that drown the viewer with one CGI scene after another untill we get to see a truly dreadful one - The Scorpion King. What little charm existed is gone and replaced with an annoying kid too. Terrible from beginning to end.

2. Vince Wynne's rating of the film The Mummy Returns

It has its entertaining moments and the characters are as likable as ever, but yeah, the film is pretty bad. It also contains the single worst piece of CGI ever put into a film.

3. Dana Henson's rating of the film The Mummy Returns

It doesn't match the first film's sense of fun and adventure but it is nonetheless a relentlessly paced action film with plenty of entertainingly spotty special effects.

4. captainfez's rating of the film The Mummy Returns

Imhotep's looking forward to hell, 'cause Anck-Su-Namun is ICE COLD.

5. Ann Burden's rating of the film The Mummy Returns

6. HKFanatic's rating of the film The Mummy Returns

As you might expect, this sequel forgoes character establishment and breezes past exposition to get to an escalating series of action setpieces, most of which director Stephen Sommers handles with aplomb, particularly a sequence of pygmy mummies stalking the grass like 12-inch tall velociraptors. But this time around, our winsome cast appears more tired, less energized by the green screen chaos swirling around them.

7. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Mummy Returns

8. Ethan's rating of the film The Mummy Returns

This was a decent sequel, they stayed true to the characters and offered some interesting twists that brought some real depth to this film. This was also The Rock's first movie.

9. bmelis's rating of the film The Mummy Returns

10. André Vieira's rating of the film The Mummy Returns

2,9. Almost a 3. I'm not even kidding. It's a fun blockbuster with laughable CGI and a convoluted plot but it's still better than most of the blockbusters that are released nowadays.

11. Cyril Schreiber's rating of the film The Mummy Returns

12. Amy's rating of the film The Mummy Returns

13. Bernardo Alves's rating of the film The Mummy Returns

14. Seth Farmer's rating of the film The Mummy Returns

15. Jessica McFarland's rating of the film The Mummy Returns

I feel like if you go from the first movie to this one, and look at the stills, you get the idea. This movie was horrible, cheap crap. There's a point where we suspend our disbelief in magic and crazy action sequences because they are fun and cool to watch... then there's a point where it goes WAY too far. This one pushed too far... and unfortunately, there was even further to go.

16. willythesalesman's rating of the film The Mummy Returns

it is as if someone had spilt nacho cheese on the first movie. almost ridicules with no suspense at all. its more of a video game than a movie.

17. soiwaswrong's rating of the film The Mummy Returns

Great visual effects.. Period.. AHAHA!! Good to watch after an encounter with numerous art films or after a stressful day..

18. gloryofistanbul's rating of the film The Mummy Returns

Inferior to the original but still a fine film

19. TakaAwesome's rating of the film The Mummy Returns

Call it a guilty pleasure from my childhood.

20. Felix Millan's rating of the film The Mummy Returns

Did anyone think "The Rock," was especially useless in this movie? Yes, he is, but yes I love He is here. The Mummy Returns is absolutely over the top and pushes everything over the edge, but I love that shit. Just rematches this after 6 years and man, I truly enjoyed myself. I also quit my job right before I watched this, so that probably had a lot to do with my happiness. It's on Netflix give it a stream!