1. Hardyandnelson's rating of the film The Mummy

Le film a mal vieillit car il possède énormément de longueur. Cependant les couleurs sont magnifiques.

2. DenoResandono's rating of the film The Mummy

Although it has a different storytelling, THE MUMMY is as frightening as HORROR OF DRACULA. After played as Count Dracula, now Christopher Lee is back as Kharis or The Mummy himself. Honestly, I prefer this movie than the 1932's version. Lee's portrayal of The Mummy is more menacing and cruel, but less frightening than Boris Karloff did. Peter Cushing is good. Gee, Yvonne Furneaux is f*cking beautiful in this movie!

3. Eric Ortiz García's rating of the film The Mummy

4. FISCHER's rating of the film The Mummy

Une sympathique production Hammer ! www.cinefiches.com

5. Aardsy's rating of the film The Mummy

Sufficient, but not that special.

6. Braden Vallenères's rating of the film The Mummy

Love the Technicolor but I still prefer the original, Universal flick to the Hammer.

7. Simon Reid's rating of the film The Mummy

I could watch Peter Cushing in anything but archaeologist John Banning is not as much fun as Victor Frankenstein or Abraham Van Helsing. I find this the weakest of those initial Hammer horrors, although Christopher Lee is as fearsome a monster as ever here. Very picturesque throughout and worth watching for the final swamp showdown!

8. Log Lady's rating of the film The Mummy

Lee is excellent as the expressive mummy, but there's hardly anything else noteworthy in here.

9. Stephen Campbell's rating of the film The Mummy

probably the best Mummy Movie ever made thanks to Terence Fishers sure footed direction

10. Daniel S.'s rating of the film The Mummy

What I missed the most here was a poetic mood.