1. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film The Muppet Christmas Carol

2. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film The Muppet Christmas Carol

3. Pango's rating of the film The Muppet Christmas Carol

Best Christmas film ever

4. Kreg's rating of the film The Muppet Christmas Carol

Everything you want from the Muppets. Zany, friendly, great songs and performances. Too much time spent on Gonzo and Rizzo.

5. caprica_six's rating of the film The Muppet Christmas Carol

3 1/2 - Why bother with other Xmas Carol adaptations when this one exists?

6. Jack Hoehn's rating of the film The Muppet Christmas Carol

7. Violet Rien's rating of the film The Muppet Christmas Carol

Another Christmas must-watch.

8. Adam Whybray's rating of the film The Muppet Christmas Carol

The only fault is muppet legs, otherwise exquisite. Hard to pull off meta-jokes without being obnoxious. So tender and snarky! One of those films I liked as a child that I actually admire all the more the older I get! And I don't even like Dickens!

9. Louis Léonard's rating of the film The Muppet Christmas Carol

Christmas classic & childhood favorite.

10. Tom Barnard's rating of the film The Muppet Christmas Carol

How do you make the greatest story ever told even better? Do it with Muppets, of course.

11. Jeremy Hoffman's rating of the film The Muppet Christmas Carol

Despite it being just a tiny bit anti-climactic (Caine's Scrooge softens just a bit too easily, a bit too early), this is one of my favorite Christmas movies. I especially enjoy the music and set pieces.

12. milkfloat's rating of the film The Muppet Christmas Carol

It doesn't feel like Christmas unless I watch this movie AT LEAST once during the season.

13. suddenmoves's rating of the film The Muppet Christmas Carol

Oh god I just love it so much

14. Harry Rossi's rating of the film The Muppet Christmas Carol

Michael Caine is a great Scrooge and this film is very heartwarming and fun.

15. AKFilmFan's rating of the film The Muppet Christmas Carol

Caine does an admirable job in this lighthearted Dickens film that could've been a bit longer in the conclusion.

16. m.morbo's rating of the film The Muppet Christmas Carol

I consider this a masterpiece. enough said.

17. Zachary Phillip Brailsford's rating of the film The Muppet Christmas Carol

I LOVE THIS MOVIE! Watch it once or twice, or more, a year. It's really rather wonderful! :D Savvy