1. João Abreu's rating of the film The Muppets

Nem me lembro lol mas acho que é "charmoso".

2. James Mackin's rating of the film The Muppets

I don't care about the Muppets, or Sesame Street, or really anything in the medium of puppetry. And yet, I can recall this film having played at my heart strings. But yeah, I saw this once, and that was more than enough.

3. Terri Wise's rating of the film The Muppets

4. Thomas Dods's rating of the film The Muppets

Am I a manly muppet or a muppity man?

5. smndvdcl's rating of the film The Muppets

Brett McKenzie's Oscar-winning 'Man or Muppet' penmanship elevates this new generation Muppet movie from good to great. This film deserves to be in everyone's family DVD entertainment section. Characterisation is adorable and the arc of the story is competent and absorbing.

6. RoRoRoro's rating of the film The Muppets

7. Rita Alexandra's rating of the film The Muppets

It shows The Muppets to people who didn't know them. Thank God I continued watching it when I was just about giving up. It made me cry in the end. I really want to watch the second film!!

8. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film The Muppets

9. Beatriz Maia's rating of the film The Muppets

10. maddening cloud's rating of the film The Muppets

Huge-ass group sings, a hilarious cover of (the totally inappropriate?) "Fuck You", evil rapping Chris Cooper... Mahna Mahna, bitches.

11. Clayton Wong's rating of the film The Muppets

Bret McKenzie's songwriting really elevates this to something that's really won me over.

12. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film The Muppets

★★★★ Mahna Mahna nostalgia.

13. dschank's rating of the film The Muppets

endearing but disappointing.

14. msmichel's rating of the film The Muppets

Wow who would have thought that the best musical numbers and self referential humour would be in "The Muppets". What a fun fun picture and an obvious labour of love for those involved. From the first notes of the first song I was totally hooked. If only real life was full of musical numbers. Didn't realize just how much I loved the muppets until reliving them tonight. Segal and Adams both pitch perfect here.

15. W2's rating of the film The Muppets

Contrived. Nostalgic. Overly Sentimental. I loved it.

16. anjali28's rating of the film The Muppets

Simple, honest, fun from my childhood.

17. bracko's rating of the film The Muppets

I always loved the Muppets so I love this movie.It's so much fun and emotions but only for those who love muppets.

18. Ulrich JARLØV's rating of the film The Muppets

I would've loved this movie as a child. I would've seen it approximately 7 times in the theater. I would've dipped into my piggy bank and gone to the videostore to rent the VHS as soon as it came out. I would've wished for the VHS for my birthday or christmas. I would've watched it over and over again untill the plastic strip inside the tape melted. Too bad I've become a cynical asshole. 1 star.

19. Riesca Amallia's rating of the film The Muppets

20. Gonçalo Sá's rating of the film The Muppets

The Muppets are great, weren't they?

21. Bastian Faldano's rating of the film The Muppets

22. Patricia's rating of the film The Muppets

23. Tomas Wittrup's rating of the film The Muppets

A surprisingly clever and hilarious film, 'The Muppets' manages te be more than just another Hollywood reboot/sequel. Instead it manages to capture all the magic of the Muppets in a way that anyone can enjoy. Absolutely everyone should see this one.

24. pluviosity's rating of the film The Muppets