1. DrFirestone's rating of the film The Mutability of All Things and the Possibility of Changing Some

Promising and interesting theme, and the concept overall. We meet characters, which you can tell are full of stories, emotions, distress, but as soon as they are introduced, we move on... Still, there are some memorable scenes, and while I appreciate the choice of the 16 minutes format, I also think that perhaps, there was an opportunity here that was missed...

2. Emil's rating of the film The Mutability of All Things and the Possibility of Changing Some

Buen documental/film. Hace pensar. Me gustan estos momentos de silencio...

3. captainfez's rating of the film The Mutability of All Things and the Possibility of Changing Some

Who reads a book in a swim lane? Why? Great, now I can't concentrate on whatever other epic messages may be present here.

4. EdieEmm's rating of the film The Mutability of All Things and the Possibility of Changing Some

Themes of displacement, disconnection and diaspora, interspersed with messaging around community-building and connection, somehow rendered utterly dull, and sort of milquetoast. Not a single moment of this will stay with me.

5. glhrmefc's rating of the film The Mutability of All Things and the Possibility of Changing Some

A different and interesting approach. In addition, listening to Chico Buarque was a beautiful surprise.

6. Cependant's rating of the film The Mutability of All Things and the Possibility of Changing Some

7. Larry Barnard's rating of the film The Mutability of All Things and the Possibility of Changing Some

I like when a film, or any work of art, lets you come to your own conclusion about what it's supposed to be about. This short didn't hit me over the head - it was subtle and clever.

8. Fanny Boucher's rating of the film The Mutability of All Things and the Possibility of Changing Some

Manque un peu de substance... Comme une ébauche de quelque chose qui aurait pu être profond et touchant, mais qui reste en surface et nous laisse avec une impression d'une oeuvre inachevée. Le film possède quelques idées intéressantes qui gagneraient à être approfondies. On y croise des personnages pleins d'histoires qui, sitôt arrivés, repartent en nous laissant remplis de questions. Trop hermétique peut-être?

9. noemi's rating of the film The Mutability of All Things and the Possibility of Changing Some

the impossibility of doing something to change something in this nasty world.

10. Alison's rating of the film The Mutability of All Things and the Possibility of Changing Some

Vraiment nul ! Aucune recherche de scénario et de pensées. Une série de portrait très sommaire et défait. Un court métrage loupé. Si vous voulez foirer votre date, faites comme moi et matez ce film. Résultat : Pas de PC ce soir :)

11. mgaspa's rating of the film The Mutability of All Things and the Possibility of Changing Some

12. Mitsunoir's rating of the film The Mutability of All Things and the Possibility of Changing Some

うーん、なんかよくわからん〜〜 ムルなう〜〜