1. The Boreal Chorus's rating of the film The Names of Love

A lot of fun if one is in the mood for deep belly-laughs, thanks mostly to the subversively screwball heroine; emulating 'Amelie' in its opening moments, mature and politically-incorrect, it's a marvelous rom-com that knows how far it can go with potentially sensitive subject-matter. I'm grateful anytime I can laugh a little at the self-important French.

2. Nicolas Djurdjevic's rating of the film The Names of Love

3. Shiro's rating of the film The Names of Love

Muito amor, muito... ♥

4. porcelainfox's rating of the film The Names of Love

A simplistic, feel-good film that deals with issues we must all be aware of today. It's definitely worth a watch, even if just for Sara Forestier's wonderful, lovable Baya.

5. Aimee's rating of the film The Names of Love

6. Melodynelson's rating of the film The Names of Love

How could I totally overlook this film until now is a mystery!!! so great to watch it. what a story. two years later, I guess, never too late.

7. Natasha Strungis's rating of the film The Names of Love

8. nowhere_fast's rating of the film The Names of Love

the beginning is soooo cool. the end is cooler. and it made me laugh, and be embarassed with him. so, I enjoyed it.

9. divya's rating of the film The Names of Love

Cute love story set against French politics. Hippie immigrant story mixes with Jewish holocaust heritage.

10. Jack Lineman's rating of the film The Names of Love

I feel that the first forty five minutes or so is really quite good. Then...

11. Matthew_Lucas's rating of the film The Names of Love

A banal comedy about a young left-wing activist and her more moderate boyfriend trying to find themselves in a world that isn't as black and white as they would like, never quite figures out what it wants to be. Lacks personality and consistent characterization - the film is a muddled mess of mixed messages and styles.

12. Sue Denim's rating of the film The Names of Love

The stupidity of title translations never ceases to amaze me.

13. Melvin Falconer's rating of the film The Names of Love