1. Ryan327's rating of the film The Negotiator

2. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The Negotiator

Thriller that has such good ensemble that it makes you think the film is much more intelligent than it really is even when the ending disappoints heavily. Would also have been better for the film if we didn't see the heroic rescue at the beginning making us instead question Samuel L. and have him be a mysterious person to the end.

3. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film The Negotiator

SATISFYING. I don't use that word often.

4. Ethan's rating of the film The Negotiator

This is a solid action movie and it is always nice to see Samuel L. Jackson and Kevin Spacey trading blows.

5. Samuel Righi's rating of the film The Negotiator

6. Star Lord's rating of the film The Negotiator

Bel film, bella trama ed ottimo Samuel Lee Jackson.

7. Operation Kino's rating of the film The Negotiator

I am kept awake at night wondering whether the titular negotiator is Spacey or Jackson.

8. Palmat's rating of the film The Negotiator

Very solid action/thriller that works solely due to the work of Jackson and Spacey. They bounce off eachother nicely and have great chemistry. The supporting cast is good as well. Direction is servicable but kinda bland to be honest. In all honesty this is a 3 star movie but I add another just because of the lead actors.

9. Chris's rating of the film The Negotiator

I have no idea why this movie doesn't get more attention... Sure I'm biased towards Kevin Spacey but even without that it's a fun, exciting movie

10. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film The Negotiator