1. Didar Merve's rating of the film The Neon Demon

I'm not sure shall we call every motion picture as a "movie". This was a 2 hour video clip without any script.

2. MisterColo93's rating of the film The Neon Demon

3. enkii__bilal's rating of the film The Neon Demon

4. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film The Neon Demon

5. nadnab's rating of the film The Neon Demon

6. Malik Dowdy's rating of the film The Neon Demon

2.5 A spectacle that got so caught up within itself that it never really reached me as an audience member. It was a beautiful film to watch though.

7. gleclair's rating of the film The Neon Demon

A gorgeous and misogynistic (maybe even a smidge homophobic?) waste of time.

8. Popy's rating of the film The Neon Demon

À ne pas s'y tromper, le film parle bel et bien d'un certain rapport de fascination malsaine pour la beauté féminine (voire infantile), et ce grâce à des métaphores franchement réussies.

9. Aaken's rating of the film The Neon Demon

A glossy W mag editorial on acid, with hints of Argento, Lynch and Jodorovsky thrown in good measure, the film feels like a nightmarish experience into a beautified void, perfectly served by the female leads and the retro synth score by Cliff Martinez. One gets out of the film with a sentiment of suffocation and hopelessness. Masterpiece, I know not, but surely a compelling film experience.

10. bloodcurdlingsameness's rating of the film The Neon Demon

I keep watching Refn's movies, and as usual, I walk away disappointed and empty. Great music video, bad movie.

11. Eli K's rating of the film The Neon Demon

If you are a fan of popular culture/media theory, this is a "must see" for you. Interesting plot, good acting and absolutely fantastic camera work. This film is meant for the public to understand that we are drowning in this false perfection and those illusions that society makes us believe.

12. JM M----'s rating of the film The Neon Demon

What happens when you take a metaphor and throw out the metaphorical parts.

13. uenus's rating of the film The Neon Demon

es como cuando te pasai rollos de que estay en un videoclip pero sólo estay en la micro

14. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film The Neon Demon

Artículo (suplemento cultural "It's playtime"): http://www.elplural.com/playtime/2016/11/25/film-de-culto-juego-o-artificio-o-quiza-de-todo-un-poco

15. Paul Relf's rating of the film The Neon Demon

16. Danielleo's rating of the film The Neon Demon

Pretty but couldn't get through it.

17. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film The Neon Demon

Visually stunning, but without substance

18. Billy Casper's World's rating of the film The Neon Demon

Visually appealing but it's like a very poor version of Suspiria mixed with Black Swan. But with little or no storytelling. Not one of the director's best efforts and quite forgettable. Two stars just for the colourful Argento-esque imagery and music. But I would recommend just watching or rewatching Dario Argento's films instead.

19. moniquekidman's rating of the film The Neon Demon

The Neon Demon is like Mulholland Dr.'s bratty cousin; its take on the L.A. nightmare factory is self-absorbed, sometimes monotonous, and often pretentious while at the same time being refreshingly bold and visually dazzling.

20. Nathan Silva's rating of the film The Neon Demon

I see the similarity with Suspiria. And honestly, this is much better.

21. Justwibi's rating of the film The Neon Demon

all I can say is, The Neon Demon is not really good as Drive, but better than Only God Forgives...

22. julia.s's rating of the film The Neon Demon

refn can choke but 4 goes to the score, freakiness and aesthetic

23. Jonia Caon's rating of the film The Neon Demon

24. tjieu's rating of the film The Neon Demon

Vapid, useless sequence of clichéd scenes. Reserved to anybody who was still under the impression the fashion industry was not a completely vacuous, superficial and navel-gazing environment. To those of us who already knew that from the hundred of films which covered it already (as well as let's say, common sense), this is just some pretend to provocation without anything new to say about anything.