1. Terry_Moby's rating of the film The NeverEnding Story

2.8 Saw this only with adult eyes. Very stagy and rather stiff - with likable creatures and boring kids.

2. LauraPalmer's rating of the film The NeverEnding Story

3. FISCHER's rating of the film The NeverEnding Story

Un gentil petit conte fort réussi ! www.cinefiches.com

4. laura karl's rating of the film The NeverEnding Story

love the look of the creatures and the sceneries I'm still upset about the end of the movie, which completely ignores the second half of the book, especially since up to this point it's a great filmic adaptation.

5. lou.'s rating of the film The NeverEnding Story

One of my favourite book & movie of my entire childhood. I used to watch it millions time during Christmas holidays... and I still cry rivers when Artax dies in the Swamp of Sadness.

6. Krysiaax's rating of the film The NeverEnding Story

I find it incredibly hard to rate this one since the novel it is based on is my favourite book ever and it reminds me so much of my childhood. I don't think, it does justice to the book and rewatching it in 2016 it's really nothing special but at least as a child I used to enjoy it a lot.

7. mávros skýlos's rating of the film The NeverEnding Story

8. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film The NeverEnding Story

Dark stuff, I remember I also enjoyed watching the cartoons.

9. Rafael Zen's rating of the film The NeverEnding Story

This film has a very cool design work, but the story is a bit rewinded. As a fantastic saga, I really dig some characters - but it loses me in its second half. At the end, the type of cinema I will screen to my children (if I ever have one or two of them), but won't watch again alone. That being said, I wish there were more films with these fantasia folks, they trully are something.

10. letters never sent's rating of the film The NeverEnding Story

When I was a kid, this was magic. Probably shouldn't watch it again though, lest I change my mind.

11. ikkini's rating of the film The NeverEnding Story

On s'interdit de revoir ce film, on ne gâche pas de beaux souvenirs d'enfance !

12. patríciapinho's rating of the film The NeverEnding Story

A sweet film if I were about 5. Plus I never like when the boy saves the damsel in distress - especially when said damsel is 10 years old and has 5 pounds of make-up on.

13. Siaudebert's rating of the film The NeverEnding Story

14. Margot's rating of the film The NeverEnding Story

15. AKFilmFan's rating of the film The NeverEnding Story

What a nihilistic piece of misery! It's a beautiful film, product-wise, but this depressing metaphor for grief is a downer. From the ham-fisted breakfast, the film doesn't shy from discussing the idea of moving on from death. Your heart may break w/ Artax & excited in the last 5 minutes, but when this self-serious film climaxes w/ "Moonchild!," it's hard not to hang your head in shame. Watch Song of the Sea instead!

16. Olga Quiroz's rating of the film The NeverEnding Story

Esta película marcó mi niñez... no puedo olvidar verla cientos de veces en la videocasetera formato Beta que teníamos en casa!!!

17. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film The NeverEnding Story

18. THE APOLL0's rating of the film The NeverEnding Story

This scared the shit out of me as a kid

19. CafeGradiva's rating of the film The NeverEnding Story

20. Amandenberg's rating of the film The NeverEnding Story

I remember the first time I saw this, I assigned different members of my family to different characters in the film. My older brother will forever be the Rock Biter.

21. Vlad's rating of the film The NeverEnding Story

Yeah both kids are annoying but the art direction and score create a distinct world once it leaves the generic desert and mountainscapes behind.

22. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film The NeverEnding Story

Easily one of the best fantasy films ever made.

23. Pymo's rating of the film The NeverEnding Story

Jump in your book, dude!

24. jenifferp's rating of the film The NeverEnding Story