Para uma melhor experiência no MUBI, atualize seu navegador.

1. melly's rating of the film The New Pope

Everything I did and didn't expect from a successor series to The Young Pope. Beautiful images, beautiful words--at the risk of sounding pretentious, it was like watching modern literature. In fact, I felt as if I was reading the episodes; the script and visual narrative are completely detached from real life, yet perfectly in step with one's inner life. Another masterpiece in my eyes; I prefer it to The Young Pope.

2. Eliza Lupu's rating of the film The New Pope

"Sick loves cannot be treated. Which is why I need to feel your breath on my face once again. Right here at the corner of my mouth. After which I will be compelled to keep my distance from you, forever. "

3. C҉ă҉t҉ă҉l҉i҉n҉'s rating of the film The New Pope

Just another low IQ caricaturization of christianity. 16yo guys with ponytails, you're in for a treat!

4. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film The New Pope

5. ig_____or's rating of the film The New Pope

The first part of the season, with Law and Keaton gone, lacked the emotional gravitas that permeated the entire first season, even with Malkovich, Cécile de France, Silvio Orlando and the entire supporting cast at their peak. It started gaining momentum when Pius XIII finally woke up and reclaimed the keys to the kingdom all the way to that amazing finale. The show remains bold, beautiful and entertaining as ever.

6. Denis Fetahovic's rating of the film The New Pope

7. BLP's rating of the film The New Pope

Sorrentino at its best.

8. sfdgdfggsggsogfgs's rating of the film The New Pope

9. Kenzozo's rating of the film The New Pope

Sorrentino can own the stage when he wants, just like The Pope. Heavily gracious. 5.0

10. Severus Snape's rating of the film The New Pope

11. Zuza Kleniewska's rating of the film The New Pope

I loved "The Young Pope" but this is a different level of poetry. Sorrentino is a genius, only he knows how to show human imperfections in such a beautiful way.

12. mimivulturul's rating of the film The New Pope

13. shelbywelldone's rating of the film The New Pope

Islamophobia has never looked so chic

14. Mr.Pacha's rating of the film The New Pope