1. Thomas Dods's rating of the film The Next Three Days

Stupid and utterly forgettable. There was a time that Paul Haggis could do no wrong in Hollywood, but by this point he is was reduced to a hack.

2. dordairobert's rating of the film The Next Three Days

3. :Dani's rating of the film The Next Three Days

4. Aaron Dillenbeck's rating of the film The Next Three Days

Fast paced and good depiction of the setup of a criminal act. Not enough Liam Neeson and unbelievable at points, but entertaining non the less.

5. hirzi_chandani's rating of the film The Next Three Days

His wife was jailed because of a murder case. He just do the best as a father and a husband. Whatever the choice the choose. Argo & Escape Plan -like movie. Nice

6. maltzsama's rating of the film The Next Three Days

é bonzinho. nada de super impressionante. mas é divertido.

7. BrianFromConcentrate's rating of the film The Next Three Days

I finally saw this film yesterday. I avoided it in theaters due to luke warm reviews. I enjoyed Crash and In The Valley Of Elah more than this film, but Haggis did a good job. It was better than I was expecting, but still nothing amazing. I like Crowe and Banks, but the entire planning stage needed more zest and energy. I would rent it if you like Crowe and have some time to spend.

8. Erik Villasenor's rating of the film The Next Three Days

"Show me where the bullets go"-retarded

9. Zach Closs's rating of the film The Next Three Days

So ridiculous. But Haggis and Crowe make every moment feel so real.

10. Brian Padian's rating of the film The Next Three Days

11. pluviosity's rating of the film The Next Three Days

Like a bad extended version of the movie. Only Crowe's intense performance and a good soundtrack that saved this film from becoming an utterly total boring crap.

12. Barry Levitt's rating of the film The Next Three Days

It manages to hold your interest for 2 hours, which is impressive, but the films biggest problem is that nothing extraordinary ever happens, although you get the imrpession that something truly remarkable is about to unfold before you and it never does. Something with a plot this ridiculous should be more exciting, no?

13. rameil's rating of the film The Next Three Days

I'm not a Russell Crowe fan, but this movie was ok. It's a remake of a 2008 french film called "Pour Elle".

14. Dave D's rating of the film The Next Three Days

Ai, Paul Haggis, vc ainda me mata, sabia? 2/3 do filme é pura enrolação e o 1/3 final consegue dar uma viradinha (muito inha) no filme. Tem uma das melhores cena envolvendo automóvel que vi nos últimos anos.

15. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film The Next Three Days

not so spectacular, a 6/10 my review: http://mubi.com/reviews/23661

16. Beneezy's rating of the film The Next Three Days

I have no idea why I watched this movie. Fail!

17. Alex Gonçalves's rating of the film The Next Three Days

18. Melvin Falconer's rating of the film The Next Three Days

19. Bonny's rating of the film The Next Three Days

process to ending is little more dramatic than the original

20. FailedImitator's rating of the film The Next Three Days

Why does the guy that looks like Yusuf from Inception talk really weird?

21. Nutter Jr's rating of the film The Next Three Days

The suspense is strong in most parts and under the directions of Haggis the film is entertaining. It could have been a really powerful thriller if there was an actor that can act in the lead role (and not just a catchy name) and a plot that was more believable.

22. gojira's rating of the film The Next Three Days