1. xrystyna's rating of the film The Night Manager

2. Elayla's rating of the film The Night Manager

Not what I expected. In a good way. I never thought I might enjoy the genre so much, perhaps I'll give the books a try. Or perhaps I'm just getting old. Anyhow, it was good entertainment.

3. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film The Night Manager

You may blame (I don't) Susanne Bier, how she adapted John Le Carre's novel into a movie. You may blame (I don't) the cast for faithless implementation of the characters described in the novel. Or, you may blame (I don't) the cinematography for too much or too less arrangement of atmosphere. Non of it would cope with it. But what is a bit missing is the uniqueness of the story. So, if you want, blame Mr. Carre.

4. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film The Night Manager

Great entertainment although I'm not sure it is as profound as the constant gardener film. However, the acting is quite amazing all around.

5. Joana China's rating of the film The Night Manager

olivia colman is one of britain greatest actress. end of story.

6. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Night Manager

Superb adaptation with the omnipresent Olivia, the mildly evil Hugh, the luscious and nearly always naked Elizabeth, and the magnificent Tom. He's a very elegant Bond.

7. Lourenço Crespo's rating of the film The Night Manager

8. Slow Immersion [Joe]'s rating of the film The Night Manager

3.5 - Maybe my favourite mini series of the year so far.

9. swordofdoom's rating of the film The Night Manager

4 stars for colman's pregnant detective character. 2 for the rest. Hiddleston was a mannequin. Laurie was even less nuanced than his House character. Every time Harewood entered the scene I thought it was a commercial - worst performance I've seen since chuck Norris on tv. Hollander was good.

10. Denis Zordan's rating of the film The Night Manager

11. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film The Night Manager

It could have been so much better if it wasn't so consistently campy. Hugh Laurie is usually great but here he resembles a caricature of a James Bond villain without the spunk.Tom Hiddleston is fantastic though and its in his nuanced work that makes the story soar.

12. Tigrão's rating of the film The Night Manager

Great work of television by Bier. Hiddleston is perfect yet slightly superficial, which strangely enough, adds to the part; Laurie is evil, and, boy, Tom Hollander is exquisitely twisted.

13. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film The Night Manager

Great mini series with fine character work by the cast. The direction by Bier is stellar and the tension is slowly tightened as the episodes goes on. Sure, there might some parts that defies logic and belief, but never let that get in the way of a good story.

14. Cichlisuite's rating of the film The Night Manager

3.5. Not terribly believable on critical plot points and as much as I love Laurie I don't think he was the best choice of villain. Still, very well made and enjoyable if you check your disbelief at the door (something I usually find hard to do but reasonably able to do here).