1. Dries's rating of the film The Nightmare

2 stelle solo x la sorca, il resto è merda e chi scomoda paragoni coi maestri merita solo schiaffi

2. Śākyamuni's rating of the film The Nightmare

Film valido, conturbante (6½ su 10); ma, vi prego, non paragonatelo ad Eraserhead. Cioè, per quanto mi riguarda, non c'ho visto nulla del film di Lynch. Così come una rondine non fa primavera, un "mostriciattolo" non fa Eraserhead. Anche i vari parallelismi con Enter the Void mi lasciano parecchio perplesso. Tra l'altro, non ho trovato assolutamente originale il ruolo che ha la creatura nei confronti della ragazza.

3. Te Pe's rating of the film The Nightmare

4. Dada Kubin's rating of the film The Nightmare

If looking for scares and horror, you’ll be disappointed. The “monster” isn’t scary, on the contrary it’s rather sweet, and the story is tragic, not horrifying. I think the most scary part in the film is the aggressive, angst-filled music. The visuals are innovative and make the viewing experience somewhat unusual, but it’s the leading actress and her character that make the film worthwhile.

5. Mariana Basílio's rating of the film The Nightmare

6. Ultra Kebab's rating of the film The Nightmare

7. Roberto Carlos's rating of the film The Nightmare

8. João Portalegre's rating of the film The Nightmare

it's way too open-ended for me and drags on, sometimes. I also didn't really enjoy the experience, nor why it had to be done in such a way - I've got some ideas, but my main issue with this is that whatever I come up with is just as valid as it isn't.

9. João Estevens's rating of the film The Nightmare

10. Rafael Fonseca's rating of the film The Nightmare

F R E S H, new kinetic cinema; the camera accelerates, angular (sometimes from the ceiling) into clever horror that makes complete use of its formal excess - the film starts with both an epilepsy warning and an indication to play it loud. It is intense, not only in its style but in an unrelenting, unanswered mystery that spins you up until the end. The most I've held my breath since last year's "Ich Seh" [cont.]

11. polkasan's rating of the film The Nightmare

loved the odd, phantasmagorical 'feel'

12. JNRARO's rating of the film The Nightmare

unfortunately doesn’t deliver the scare or the thrill, depicting flat and annoying characters in a story which intentions are all too familiar.