1. Adam Whybray's rating of the film The Nightmare Before Christmas

It would be churlish of me to give my favourite childhood film any less than 5-stars considering the influence it had upon my aesthetic and moral sensibilities. I mean, I would have been a goth as a teenager has I been less scared of adding further injury to my already injurious bullying! Selick's team's animation is insectoid-balletic and Burton's drawings are brought to vivid life. Imbued with eepie-creepie wonder.

2. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film The Nightmare Before Christmas

3. sominjeon's rating of the film The Nightmare Before Christmas

Every emo kid's favorite movie. Including mine. Also it's not a Christmas or Halloween movie it's a Thanksgiving one.

4. lonesome-boat's rating of the film The Nightmare Before Christmas

THIS IS A PERFECT MOVIE I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE ELSE SAYS IT IS PERFECT AND IM RIGHT.

5. Ylly's rating of the film The Nightmare Before Christmas

I can't believe that I didn't get to watch this as a child but I'm really happy that I watch this now. It's an amazing, creative, unique animation and I truly loved it. 5/5 without thinking twice.

6. Elia Canevascini's rating of the film The Nightmare Before Christmas

Più che discreto, scherzo è fantastico

7. Mariana Mara Nascimento's rating of the film The Nightmare Before Christmas

8. hamsa's rating of the film The Nightmare Before Christmas

9. Violet Rien's rating of the film The Nightmare Before Christmas

10. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film The Nightmare Before Christmas

Magistrale. La storia della voglia di cambiamento e l'ingenuità di un popolo che cerca di stravolgere le proprie abitudini a fin di bene, ma, seppur in buona fede, combina un disastro pantagruelico, rischiando di rovinare la festa più amata al mondo. Una colorata storia ricca di eccentrici personaggi e splendide musiche, sorretta da una bellissima morale. Renato Zero nei panni di doppiatore è una rivelazione.

11. M.E. Funke's rating of the film The Nightmare Before Christmas

when i was 5 i had a little mp3 player and my dad used it on one of his triatholon things and all he had to listen to was this soundtrack

12. Crina Cătălina's rating of the film The Nightmare Before Christmas

13. bartkl's rating of the film The Nightmare Before Christmas

This film feels as much authentic Burton as it can get. I am usually no big fan of the theatrical, musical style, but I have to admit it's done really well. The idea of making Halloween and Christmas separate worlds that comically mix up is very fresh and fun. Neatly done, authentic and pure, just not my style though.

14. Star Lord's rating of the film The Nightmare Before Christmas

Non mi è piaciuto per niente.

15. Sajmonkaa's rating of the film The Nightmare Before Christmas

16. yennefer's rating of the film The Nightmare Before Christmas

Didn't get to watch this as a child which is a pity. However, I found that this survived the test of time in the most pure of ways, every shot beautifully framed and every line of dialogue witty and concise. It has a quirky humor that belongs so well in that atmosphere and the songs are so catchy. 4.5/5

17. Michael Peer's rating of the film The Nightmare Before Christmas

An animated holiday classic. I grew up with this film and in many way it opened my eyes to the magic of cinema. The film holds up beautifully. Stop-motion animation is a purity and timeless effect that does not age. Burton's style oozes out of every frame. Beautiful.

18. Kelsey Hill's rating of the film The Nightmare Before Christmas

19. Christian Reguitti's rating of the film The Nightmare Before Christmas

20. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film The Nightmare Before Christmas

21. Thijmen's rating of the film The Nightmare Before Christmas

I love the aesthetics of this movie! Great story and atmosphere.

22. camille's rating of the film The Nightmare Before Christmas

23. J. O.'s rating of the film The Nightmare Before Christmas

A nostalgia trip every Christmas (yes, it's a Christmas movie - get over it). The quirky, lovable Elfman score is belted out by a slew of beautifully ugly characters, and it mostly stands the test of time. How does anybody here have the nerve to call it obnoxious or trying? Just because mall goths happen to obsess over it ten years after its release doesn't mean it had anything to do with that aesthetic in 1993...

24. Dan's rating of the film The Nightmare Before Christmas

There's something sad and dark in this film that goes deeper than the obvious Halloween imagery and its songs. Oh, and I was immediately reminded of wanting to eat snow like Jack does.