1. Thomas O'Neill's rating of the film The Nines

2. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film The Nines

"What are the eights?" "Koalas. They're telepathic. Plus, they control the weather." Wow. What a clever idea from the Hollywood studios. I'm impressed. Go for it boys. 2/5. 1 for Hope Davis.

3. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film The Nines

Sort of a fun ride while it lasts, but in the end it doesn't add up to anything.

4. Endless Eye's rating of the film The Nines

I'm embarrassed that I started watching this. The idea of the author who becomes the pawn in someone else's "script" is intriguing, but the delivery is so disjointed, so wooden, so utterly paceless, it's as if someone slapped it together not realizing it was going to be an actual film. Don't waste your time.

5. Starshine's rating of the film The Nines

i think of "Babel" when i saw this movie. it's a bit confusing but amazing.

6. Westley's rating of the film The Nines

The Nines is kind of pretentious, and it's also a bit of a rip-off of Donnie Darko and various Charlie Kaufman movies, (and it isn't as good as those movies either), but I still think it's got enough interesting ideas going for it to give it a mild recommendation.

7. chrstphrtlbt's rating of the film The Nines

very hard to follow at times and ultimately not worth it in the end.

8. Fidel Antonio Medel's rating of the film The Nines

Takes the concept of having an avatar and leading a ‘double life’ to a whole new level. This three-part philosophical, meta-physical feature may be flawed but it will resonate on the mind and emotion. www.pixelatedpopcorn.blogspot.com