1. Meghan Perry's rating of the film The Notorious Bettie Page

An interesting story told in a somewhat unsophisticated way. The acting is charming and the characters are interesting, but the dialogue seems amateurish (other then the court scenes as they were read from actual transcripts). The mixing of colour cinematography with the black and whites creates a realistic atmosphere. Overall, it is a brief look at the rise of a pin up star that leaves the audience unsatisfied.

2. Risya's rating of the film The Notorious Bettie Page

Gretchen Mol shines in her portrayal, but everything else was rather flat.

3. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film The Notorious Bettie Page

4. ms lisbet's rating of the film The Notorious Bettie Page

5. brose.'s rating of the film The Notorious Bettie Page

A really great insight into Betties life-- a sad but legendary one.

6. dmol's rating of the film The Notorious Bettie Page

Though definitely not bad, the film to me was a disappointment because it insisted on portraying Page as the clueless cutie who kept trying new things for fun, stripping away her initiative and personality. She was much more of a driving force than that - she was making a lot of those stunning costumes that contributed to her fame, she was a strong coconspirator and not just a naive participant.

7. Aimee's rating of the film The Notorious Bettie Page

ive come to a point in my life where this film has become relevant in a way i never thought it would be

8. film_lies101's rating of the film The Notorious Bettie Page

My feelings on the actual Bettie Page are ambivalent, she existed in a time so removed from when I grew up I have no real attachment or feelings about her. I do think they she (unknowingly ) revealed a large amount of hypocrisy, repression, & misogyny in the super conservative 50's. Gretchen Mol is radiant in every scene and it is a shame she isn't utilized more.

9. cmuela's rating of the film The Notorious Bettie Page

10. goeienag's rating of the film The Notorious Bettie Page

11. Sophie Oppelt's rating of the film The Notorious Bettie Page

I JUST realized Norman Reedus is in this movie...