1. Aardsy's rating of the film The Nun's Story

Bar none one of the more superior movies about nuns.

2. SpacePirate's rating of the film The Nun's Story

Zinneman is so underrated. This is a fabulous film, only slightly bested by P&P's Black Narcissus

3. Mark's rating of the film The Nun's Story

To articulate the emotional conflict of a young woman torn between wanting to follow the discliplinary pratices of becoming a nun and the almost natural and effortless pang to rebel is not easy. In this role, Ms. Hepburn essays a character that is absolutely compelling, throwing herself headlong into the role and in the process delivering a performance that is one of the most unaffected I have seen.

4. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film The Nun's Story

Audrey at her peak, directed by one of the world's finest artists, Fred Zinnemann.

5. Joel's rating of the film The Nun's Story

As impressed as I was with the acting and the directing I felt a little frustrated by what felt like a rather secular take on an explicitly religious story. Sister Luke came across as a deeply human person doomed to live up to the expectations of a strict religious order, without any grace or divine assistance. Perhaps my criticism betrays optimistic religious leanings, but this film felt too starkly realistic.

6. Ally the Manic Listmaker's rating of the film The Nun's Story

This movie is like so FUN!!!!!!!!!!!