1. Aardsy's rating of the film The Nutty Professor

An all-star team of funny voices.

2. José Neves's rating of the film The Nutty Professor

3. FISCHER's rating of the film The Nutty Professor

Une des oeuvres les plus remarquables de Jerry Lewis où tous les gags font mouche et qui devrait séduire même les détracteurs du célèbre comique. Un incontournable classique de la comédie américaine... www.cinefiches.com

4. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film The Nutty Professor

5.7/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2FM

5. tintinmugshot's rating of the film The Nutty Professor

Still a great afternoon cinema.

6. SpacePirate's rating of the film The Nutty Professor

Lewis is like Jim Carrey for me, only really get a chuckle. This is one of his better efforts. 3.5 stars

7. Victor-André's rating of the film The Nutty Professor

Jerry Lewis may be the best comic actor ever and is adored by everyone, including myself. He should never accepted to act in this movie. i feel bad watching it. I don't really find funny the idea of a guy who is apparently Genius, act like the last dumb, he trully appears like a handicapped person; glasses which are twisted, he is almost squinting and he is on the brink of drooling. This makes me not laughing at all

8. Daniel S.'s rating of the film The Nutty Professor

A movie I've seen four or five times over the years. This time, I focused on the colours used by Jerry Lewis. Very distinct, they mix in one and only scene, the transformation scene of course. Highly recommended.

9. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film The Nutty Professor

Last time I was this entertained puberty was in front of me… Btw, puberty in my case was a metamorphosis strikingly similar to the one Lewis undergoes when drinking his brightly colored potion for the first time, and I too turned into an irresistible asshole...! I feel undressed. Please don’t watch this film.

10. Buddy Love's rating of the film The Nutty Professor

11. Theosaurus Rex's rating of the film The Nutty Professor

There is no way conceivable that this did not inspire the great comedic minds of our time. No way.

12. Robert Karol's rating of the film The Nutty Professor

Visually lush (like the bastard child of Tashlin and the Archers) and technically assured. What is most striking about it is the effortless adaptation of horror iconography for the first transformation sequence, with creature make-up that strikes a middle-ground between AIP and Universal, following it up with a POV sequence that draws influence from PEEPING TOM.

13. Jake Cole's rating of the film The Nutty Professor

Color liberates and imprisons, releases a pent-up id and shows the garish consequences of bottling it up until it cannot be contained at all. The dialogue does not connect all the time but the mise-en-scene never fails to, from the clutter of Kelp's life opening up to the expanse of Buddy's to Lewis effectively playing director on-screen setting up his boss' monologue. A work of genius.

14. FilmFan<3's rating of the film The Nutty Professor

So much better than the black one.

15. Greg S.'s rating of the film The Nutty Professor

This is one of the most bizarre comedies Hollywood ever produced. When I first saw the film I dismissed most of it as hokey /outdated but rewatching some years later I find the humor incredibly cinematic. The jokes are not outdated Lewis is just going for a different effect and in either case I find Lewis bag of tricks as amusing as any recent comedy and the emotional core is surprisingly effective. Masterpiece.

16. Eleni Ashton's rating of the film The Nutty Professor

♪ What'll it be, hmm? ♪

17. Justin Bozung's rating of the film The Nutty Professor

A masterpiece of human comedy and emotion. Check out my audio series on Jerry Lewis called - The Genius Of Jerry Lewis. It's a 10 hour audio series that features interviews with over 20 filmmakers,actors and actresses, writers and scholars on the films of Lewis. Can check it out here: http://mondofilmpodcast.blogspot.com/2012/05/episode-06-genius-of-jerry-lewis-part.html

18. Phil Worfel's rating of the film The Nutty Professor

Fantastic Lewis. Great gags and the Buddy Love incarnation is perfect. Great fun!