1. Moh de Mansour's rating of the film The OA

2. Daniel Veniot's rating of the film The OA

Had great potential but the writing lacks brilliance

3. Ann Burden's rating of the film The OA

4. film_lies101's rating of the film The OA

That ending was fucking hilarious, seriously laughed my ass off!

5. Jake Davis's rating of the film The OA

"I didn’t disappear, I was present for all of it."

6. uenus's rating of the film The OA

-_- Igual me gustaron los bailes y ese tema medio mistico~ pero después de ver Stranger Things, The OA es el hermano mellizo terrenal que nació un segundo después

7. seakat's rating of the film The OA

Why Brit is so peaceful?

8. RumbleFish's rating of the film The OA

Viste le prime quattro in una sera, poi sinceramente è subentrato il chi se ne frega riguardo al come finisce. Piuttosto lento e confuso, poi temo diventi anche fricchetton/surreale genere Brit Marling.

9. Alex Lewis's rating of the film The OA

plot twist: OA making up the story, was actually a story made up by Buck as a part of his high school English class because he has no friends. Also: was hoping one of the books pulled out of the box would be 'Contemporary Dance for Beginners'

10. Miguel Antunes's rating of the film The OA

So visually appealing but I didn't understand anything??

11. hubertguillaud's rating of the film The OA

La danse peut-elle sauver le monde où nous faire entrer dans une autre réalité ? Le scénario vraiment barré de The OA, onirique, complexe, charnel, mystique, qui parvient à nous faire croire à l'incroyable, nous fait littéralement entrer en transe de chaque côté de l'écran ! Jouissif !

12. Valentina Sanchez's rating of the film The OA

Need to learn those movements, this realm is getting way too claustrophobic! Too many loose ends were left unattended which hopefully will not be forgotten in Season 2. Good job though!

13. Alcock Hitchfred's rating of the film The OA

Brit Marling as Jesus Christ doing the Macarena.

14. LauraPalmer's rating of the film The OA

I have mixed feelings about this. The OA is truly pure and inspiring but significant gaps still exist here. And I'm very disappointed about the season finale, to be honest. You simply can't forget everything about your real purpose only because you have to end the season. And if the real intention was just to resolve the emotional core, make it clear at the beginning, focus on it and forget about vague details.

15. arcondicionado's rating of the film The OA

if all you see when you watch this is silliness then I am so sorry for you

16. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The OA

Such a suspension of disbelief is required for this. I stopped a couple of times because it was just so damn silly. Each episode was sillier than the last. It shared some similarities with 'The Magicians', and her earlier work on 'The Sound of My Voice'. Gets an extra star for the brave acting to look that ridiculous. Gotta go practice my dance moves. I need to move to a dimension with a different president.

17. Burcu Meral's rating of the film The OA

I watch all episodes with patience but it is really not going somewhere sensible. I feel like I am watching a very bad reflection of Mel Gibsons's Signs movie.

18. Burcu's rating of the film The OA

son zamanlarda izlediğim en iyi dizi.

19. rruhe's rating of the film The OA

This was a waste of time. Chaotic pseudo-profound bullshit!

20. Nancarrow's rating of the film The OA

=ly enthralling & frustrating

21. Ali Mossawat's rating of the film The OA

22. Daniel Iván's rating of the film The OA

Perfectly constructed narrative, so intuitive and so carefully crafted... This truly kept me interested, attentive, and brought a whole bunch of levels of meaning. Brit Marling is a force to be reckoned with, again...

23. Ricardo Branco's rating of the film The OA

24. 絵莉's rating of the film The OA

It sure made some attempts.