1. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film The Odd Couple

Lemmon e Matthau hanno avuto il dono di una complicità splendida e la bravura di sfruttarla al massimo. L'umorismo del film è sempre intelligente e ragionato, mai sopra né sotto le righe, mantenuto in vita da un botta e risposta continuo fra i due attori, che esibiscono quella che forse è la loro miglior performance. Se c'è un genere che ha positivamente segnato quegli anni americani, è indubbiamente la commedia.

2. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film The Odd Couple

7.0/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2RH

3. Sarah Pietsch's rating of the film The Odd Couple

4. Luca Prosperi's rating of the film The Odd Couple

5. Superfrog's rating of the film The Odd Couple

Pretty good in parts, ends up being too much of the same for too long. The camerawork is really good in parts, specially for the opening poker scenes.

6. Ramzi's rating of the film The Odd Couple

Such a funny film. Great, tight script

7. alimcintyre's rating of the film The Odd Couple

Full of great one-liners from two of the greatest comedy actors. A rare five stars from me.

8. Kate Bones's rating of the film The Odd Couple

9. Strawfellow's rating of the film The Odd Couple

A bitter indictment of male friendship and failure to communicate

10. Ayesha Casely-Hayford's rating of the film The Odd Couple

The Odd Couple is an odd story, there is no journey as such in the story-telling, especially for Felix's character, who remains completely unchanged by the end, despite being the main protagonist. The reason why Oscar's character changes a bit at the end? No logic. It's a classic film where great actors get to create funny characters but too much ego in it for my taste. Coo coo pigeon sisters are the best though.

11. RhysB's rating of the film The Odd Couple

Lovely stuff. I'd never seen this.

12. SiIencio's rating of the film The Odd Couple

Histrionic comedy from the great duo however time has been not kind and it now feels stereotyped and dated. From the subject matter to the comedy style (those Lemmon's back ticks!) it all seems a faded print of what it was once upon a time. It retains some special moments that still crack smiles and laughter, tribute to the genius that carried the duo over a singular successful career.

13. 'king Harold's rating of the film The Odd Couple

I thought Neil Simon was supposed to be this legendary writer of great lines? I watched this for 40 minutes, nothing, except Jack Lemmons desperate mugging, his neck, his back etc this sort of humour seems very dated. Great theme tune on the 10 (!) minute credit sequence though.

14. Noëlle's rating of the film The Odd Couple

15. kubrickhallway's rating of the film The Odd Couple

An absolute classic that wastes not a single line or frame. I must have seen this 100 times, it's always fresh.

16. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film The Odd Couple

17. SpacePirate's rating of the film The Odd Couple

Basically a play shot for the screen, it is a bit stagey at times, but damned if the chemistry of the leads doesnt make it one of the all time best comedies. Lemmon always played slightly neurotic characters better than anyone imo.

18. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film The Odd Couple

19. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film The Odd Couple

Scoppiettante commedia cucita su misura per le doti comiche del duo Lemmon-Mattauh:uno puntiglioso e ipocondriaco,l'altro ironico e brontolone,una miscela che si è vista poche volte nella storia del cinema. Saks dirige alla grande,coi suoi perfetti tempi comici inseriti nella quotidianità di tutti i giorni (la partita a poker è devastante).Per gli amanti della commedia un vero MUST.

20. Log Lady's rating of the film The Odd Couple

Walter & Matthau work so well together that they always manage to etch a permanent smile on my face, even when the film itself isn't that good. Well, this certainly had a nice premise and a good execution. I love apartment comedies, and although there's a bit of gloom behind it all, there were some truly hilarious moments (especially the restaurant scene). Probably enjoyed by those who watch a lot of old comedies.

21. Patrick Humphreys's rating of the film The Odd Couple

I love how being a slob in the '60s meant wearing a baseball cap, or not tucking your sport shirt into your khakis. Oh, how times have changed.

22. sorina iordan's rating of the film The Odd Couple

23. Lightintodark's rating of the film The Odd Couple

Oscar Madison: Life goes on even for those of us who are divorced, broke and sloppy.

24. film_lies101's rating of the film The Odd Couple

The AC joke was the only one I laughed at, entirely dated