1. chanandre's rating of the film The Other Guys

Best mainstream american comedy seen in a while. This was Mckay's prime. The TLC allusions, the yelly Marky Mark vs the super calm and humming happy go-lucky Ferrel. Hysterical dark side of college Ferrel (pimp Gator). The way S.L.Jackson & Dwayne Johnson throw themselves of the top of that building with a 'aim for the bushes' approach. The wooden gun. Rage Against the Machine vs Little River Band. Alpha vs Omega. ▽

2. Blumes's rating of the film The Other Guys

3. MS1915's rating of the film The Other Guys

Fun at times, but otherwise drags on too long...

4. Nathan Silva's rating of the film The Other Guys

Gator's bitches better be using jimmies!

5. Mr. Smifff's rating of the film The Other Guys

This is a very funny movie. It's definitely not one of the great comedies of all time, but it has amazing, gut-busting moments of comedy that make The Other Guys worth watching once or twice. Maybe just once.

6. Àlex Frias Haro's rating of the film The Other Guys

Will Ferrell y Mark Wahlberg prueban tener una química especial como una pareja-dispareja de detectives de policia, hay buenos gags, algunas risas, pero la peli tiende a desbordarse, y estar algo fuera de control.

7. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film The Other Guys

8. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film The Other Guys

9. taniaburrito's rating of the film The Other Guys

10. SlinkyLi's rating of the film The Other Guys

Fast paced fun; Ferrell never disappoints, Wahlberg does his thing

11. Claennis's rating of the film The Other Guys

Just a really average movie, as average movies go.

12. weknow's rating of the film The Other Guys

13. msmichel's rating of the film The Other Guys

Though never touching on the comic genius of "Anchorman", 'The Other Guys" the lastest teaming of Adam McKay and Will Ferrel is often very funny. The plot is certainly nothing new even in the parody genre but Ferrel and Wahlberg play off each other pretty well. Eva Mendes steals every scene she's in. Coogan And Keaton wasted here. "pimps don't cry.."

14. monolith_inc.'s rating of the film The Other Guys

Michael Keaton was the funniest character in the film

15. CRUSSER's rating of the film The Other Guys

Not TOTALLY sure, but I don't think Eva Marie Saint is in this movie. Of course, I could be wrong...

16. Berjuan's rating of the film The Other Guys

Good comedies are so rare this days. This movie is a very pleasant surprise.

17. Ghostman's rating of the film The Other Guys

A good comedy that would have been amazing if the two leads switched roles. Still really funny though.

18. Harry Rossi's rating of the film The Other Guys

Incredibly goofy and fun. Lots of funny lines and Walberg and Ferrell go great together. Should have been about 90 minutes total, but other than it was a pretty solid comedy. Good stuff.

19. angelicidea's rating of the film The Other Guys

I think this movie tried to be funny by not being funny at all. It did not work.

20. joey Noodles's rating of the film The Other Guys

For me this is the funniest film

21. Wortzik's rating of the film The Other Guys

"I'm a peacock, you gotta let me fly!"

22. yuriwalker's rating of the film The Other Guys

boring!,but the chemistry between ferrel and walhberg are so hillarious

23. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film The Other Guys

I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life

24. julesandvincent's rating of the film The Other Guys

An underrated Will Ferrell movie. Him and Whalberg have excellent chemistry and it's hilarious from start to finish. The major problem in the film is that the plot takes itself way too seriously. In a movie like this, the plot shouldn't be this complicated. Also, the narration is unnecessary. But Ferrell delivers some great one-liners.