1. El Biffo's rating of the film The Other Side of Sleep

MUBI, subtitles please on Irish and Scottish films for your USA audiences! I couldn't understand most of the dialogue.

2. ara's rating of the film The Other Side of Sleep

watch it with good headphones

3. Joe Pryweller's rating of the film The Other Side of Sleep

The mystery remans a mystery, as does the plot. Still, this elliptical and highly unusual indie really grabbed me. The story of a lonely depressive who isn't certain if she murdered someone while in a somnambulant state, the edginess comes from her journey of discovery and the camera's extreme closeups and her unique point of view. For me, well worth watching.

4. T Mills's rating of the film The Other Side of Sleep

Effective atmospheres and settings created by the director but the film is meandering and doesn't hold enough interest after the first 15 minutes.

5. Nick Potter's rating of the film The Other Side of Sleep

Delightfully minimal in performance and plot, but certainly not lacking in beautiful shots or ambience. As stirring and haunting as the film feels at times, one can't help but feel the poor sound levels detract from what could've been great. I for one look forward to a sophomore feature.

6. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Other Side of Sleep

The sound levels and the accents made this one a bit of a challenge. I tried to find subtitles out there. I like movies where they don't explain everything. This one's a bit of a puzzle

7. Stage Name's rating of the film The Other Side of Sleep

Beautifully shot. Lovely minimalist performance by lead actress. Volume was incredibly low, felt like I missed little details as a result. The action was a little static, but it was still haunting at many moments. Would love to see more by this director as this was her first feature, I believe.

8. Lexi Bass's rating of the film The Other Side of Sleep

I think the film's volume is too low, perhaps a MUBI compression problem? I had it turned up to maximum volume and still couldn't hear everything that was said... I am pretty sure I liked the film, but I am certain I missed things because of the volume.

9. Noah Lethbridge's rating of the film The Other Side of Sleep

Crushingly slow. Too little movie.

10. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film The Other Side of Sleep

11. Zackery's rating of the film The Other Side of Sleep

a very bare, minimal film with great aesthetics. Uniquely captures the feeling of grief and loosing grips with reality.

12. David R Williams's rating of the film The Other Side of Sleep

More and more I find myself drawn to films of this nature. Films that dare to take chances. That refuse to follow the safe. A murder mystery at only the most superficial level. A slow languid dream-state of a film that from the first frames pulls you into the world it creates. Hypnotic and frightening.