1. En Sangers Bøn's rating of the film The Other Side of the Underneath

Theatrical crazyness / weirdness on delirium and psychological crisis with a partly goth-horror film aestheticism. Certainly Arden's major film. Not for everyone.

2. bieup's rating of the film The Other Side of the Underneath

i don't entirely agree with it, but this is some really rad use of visual language yo. jane arden's ace.

3. marco's rating of the film The Other Side of the Underneath

4. Dignan's rating of the film The Other Side of the Underneath

Sometimes intoxicating, always nauseating. / "What is a schizophrenic?" "Oh, my God, there are so many different definitions, you see, depending upon the psychiatrist who's making it." "So it's entirely through his eyes?" "It is, exactly."

5. sister chromatid's rating of the film The Other Side of the Underneath

Hmm. This took me eight days to download. I feel it will take me another eight to digest/comprehend.

6. Jesse Furgurson's rating of the film The Other Side of the Underneath

I saw the work print of this, with 20 more minutes than the final version. Some of the additional scenes don't work at all and make the first half even more difficult to get through than it already is. But many moments astonish and terrify, and it all adds up to the most gruelingly accurate depiction of a schizoid mindstate on film.

7. vincentbergerond@gmail.com's rating of the film The Other Side of the Underneath

Less mature than Anti-Clock (the hippie background is disturbing enough), but still impressive and a must in art films ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APxXkNSrx0M

8. herb shellenberger's rating of the film The Other Side of the Underneath

Very impressive use of sound throughout.