1. Aaron Dillenbeck's rating of the film The Other Woman

This is a master class on how to make a movie full of unlikeable characters. I had no investment in them. The writing and pacing were God awful. Putrid.

2. hallensleben's rating of the film The Other Woman

so sad and glaucous... felt like a never-ending movie

3. :Dani's rating of the film The Other Woman

"São as pessoas que te amam que você magoa mais."

4. samanthawalden's rating of the film The Other Woman

5. MARK IS SUSPENDED IN GAFFA's rating of the film The Other Woman

Natalie Portman delivers a magnificent performance in effortless fashion as Emilia, a stepmother enduring the loss of her newly born daughter, Isobel. Emotionally-challenging motherhood drama, told in non-linear style by director and co-writer Don Roos, is too stirring to dismiss and too down-to-earth to dislike. Your writer wept often, without shame, over this beautiful work of cinema. Duration: 119 minutes.

6. Mathieu Verbeeck's rating of the film The Other Woman

7. nowhere_fast's rating of the film The Other Woman

bad, bad. I think it's really depressive and sad, and in the aftwer words, it made me cry so bad.

8. Westley's rating of the film The Other Woman

The last 10 minutes of the movie ruined it for me. Total cop-out ending.

9. Marta's rating of the film The Other Woman

Portman was outstandind yet I feel like they charged the plot too much and then didn't developed it properly due to the material wich was just too much and didn't allow to focus properly one just one thing. Struggling with the loss of a child plus how to be a good stepmother plus daddy issues are three different movies, don't mash stuff up and then just shake it!

10. Juan Barquin's rating of the film The Other Woman

You know, I really don't see where all the hatred for the film comes from. Portman was spectacular in this and played a much more realistic character than what she's usually given and she works very well with a decent script that deals with an emotional subject like the loss of a child and the effects that can have on a person.

11. Natalie Guevara's rating of the film The Other Woman

I watched this movie on an HD flatscreen, so it looked very whirred-up and cheap: not into it. This is not an offensive movie, it's just terribly awkward and half-assed. I can almost hear someone whisper, "Uh oh, no more budget." One thing it has going for it: N. P., freed from playing a "likable," fragile character -- go 'head, exercise that inner bitch, Nat! & a GOOD child actor. not cute, very tow-headed & real.