1. Tamás Rolfesz's rating of the film The Others

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Others

It has gorgeous set design, lighting, makeup, costumes, and good performances. It's a perfect little world with a twist that doesn't hit as hard as it should.

3. nikolasminas's rating of the film The Others

4. ig_____or's rating of the film The Others

I remember watching this more than a decade ago and getting a bit scared and totally blown away by the final twist. Re-watching it a couple of days ago was not scary, but it made me notice and appreciate all the clues hidden throughout the film. It hasn't aged at all. Kidman is better than ever and the supporting cast seems very well chosen. Splendid mood and visuals.

5. brain goosebump's rating of the film The Others

on the strength of alakina mann's performance <3

6. Leti's rating of the film The Others

Pretty hard to watch, it was kinda boring at times, but in the end it was worth it.

7. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The Others

Atmospheric Gothic spook story with a devastating emotional core. Nicole Kidman and the two kids manage to give this film a deepness not usually found in American horror movies.

8. Yildiz Doygun's rating of the film The Others

While I was watching I thought that American Horror Story Murder House might be inspired by this.

9. Didier Pigeon-Perreault's rating of the film The Others

2,5 "C'est moi, ta fille! iiii! Hiiiiii!" - MJ

10. Charlie Boisvert's rating of the film The Others

11. João R.'s rating of the film The Others

Not quite solid, yet very impressive.

12. Arf's rating of the film The Others

non avessi saputo già tutta quanta la storia sarebbe stato meglio

13. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film The Others

I figured it out in the first 10 minutes, and became bored waiting for the twist to reveal itself after that.

14. kartina obskura's rating of the film The Others

15. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film The Others

Honestly if my husband left for the war and didn't return I'd do the same.

16. Vielleicht An Stillen Tagen's rating of the film The Others

Dieses atmosphärisch dichte Filmwerk ist für mich persönlich ein ganz starker Vertreter des modernen Gruselfilms. Ausstattung, Schauplätze und Kostüme, die dezent eingesetzte, stimmungsvolle Musik, Kameraarbeit und der Schnitt des Films, sowie das großartige Schauspiel erschaffen eine dichte Atmosphäre, die in vielen Szenen sehr bewegend und unheimlich ist. Der Schleier des Nebels birgt tiefgehende Erkenntnis ...

17. FISCHER's rating of the film The Others

D'une ténébreuse subtilité ! www.cinefiches.com

18. arcondicionado's rating of the film The Others

19. Charlotte Normand's rating of the film The Others

20. Mariana Cruz's rating of the film The Others

This might just be one of the best plot twists the horror/ghost genre has ever been graced with. It comes to prove that a great movie doesn't need an extraordinary story. The magic lies in telling a familiar story in an extraordinary way.

21. choupinet's rating of the film The Others

I remember watching this as a child. I was completely terrified.

22. anacecil's rating of the film The Others

Muy buena !!! Un suspenso increible, donde no se sabe cuando empieza la realidad o el sueño. La actuación es excelente y el tema diferente !!!

23. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film The Others