1. Ana Sousa's rating of the film The Out of Towners

The Kellermans have got to be the unluckiest couple ever. "Forget it?! I can forget my watch, my luggage, my money. I am not gonna forget my divine rights." / "9 o'clock means 9 O-CLOCK!" Jack Lemmon was a genius!!!

2. matelot's rating of the film The Out of Towners

3. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film The Out of Towners

4.4/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2gm

4. DarthVader's rating of the film The Out of Towners

Zincirleme kaza diye ben buna derim... Jack Lemmon ve Sandy Dennis, Walter Matthau'yu kıskandıran bir ikili olmuşlar.

5. SpacePirate's rating of the film The Out of Towners

Top quality Simon, with seemingly every awful thing possible happening to the leads. The ending is something that would never be filmed today in our post-terrorism society

6. Teruma Kato's rating of the film The Out of Towners

My absolute favorite movie of all time...... Jack Lemmon and Sandy Dennis are so superb as hapless travelers. Lemmon accusing just everybody of anything is immeasurably funny and inimitable. The church scene is stand out, in my view. "... so you are denying my divine rights to worship the god of my faith." Cannot be better!

7. TheotherJones's rating of the film The Out of Towners

I love Jack Lemmon, but his character is so unlikeable in this movie.

8. BUSHRA's rating of the film The Out of Towners

i learned an odd lesson from this film and it was this: resist every opportunity and life will send a lot of bad luck your way. i enjoyed the movie a lot but man, it's really depressing for how much comedy it encompasses.

9. Tamuna Barbakadze's rating of the film The Out of Towners

oh, missed that movie so much :D ))

10. mpho3's rating of the film The Out of Towners