1. David Zimmerman's rating of the film The Overnight

2. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film The Overnight

3. Moshi's rating of the film The Overnight

jason's character is a rare depiction of " i have suppressed femininity and its ok that doesn't take anything away from my masculinity". though i wish getting out of my comfort zone was funny and easy like this all the time!

4. Milly Hampton's rating of the film The Overnight

5. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film The Overnight

6. norah stone's rating of the film The Overnight

despite the fact i started the movie only caring about adam scott & the prosthetic micro penis, i actually ended up really loving this movie.

7. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Overnight

Hey dude, nice penis! I should mention that my brother made it all the way through this movie.

8. Daniel Roque's rating of the film The Overnight

Those prosthetic dicks look as fake as the chemistry between these couples.

9. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film The Overnight

On paper, it's a sex comedy/comedy of manners but it's shot and paced a lot like an erotic thriller which really adds to replicating the vibe the protagonists are experiencing. The third act is worth the wait for the way it shatters expectations.

10. pintobean's rating of the film The Overnight

Really, unexpectedly funny with a ton of surprises! The cast is small so it feels familiar, and they're all amazing. Watch!

11. James Mackin's rating of the film The Overnight

Give it all the stars, all the stars! What a great and funny film about boredom.

12. Jason Av's rating of the film The Overnight

13. Victor Rodrigues's rating of the film The Overnight

14. Braden Vallenères's rating of the film The Overnight

3.5. So awkward. I'm not sure at what point I would've bailed on that series of uncomfortable events.

15. Jason's rating of the film The Overnight

Basically two couples in a house. Produced by the Duplass brothers. Oh oh. Yup. How do they stay in business, making these small indies for (and about) the kinds of inane middle-of-the-road young(ish) people who presumably never go out to the movies (least of all indies)? Netflix was a godsend for their kind of garbage. Like this one a bit, though. Shows how our dysfunction can unite us instead of dividing.

16. aliasgenius's rating of the film The Overnight

3.5/5 Some hilarious moments for sure.

17. AnnalieseVevo's rating of the film The Overnight

fun but not funny. i laughed but not at the jokes (in a good way). i love j-schwarz

18. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film The Overnight

I drank two bottles of wine by myself, alone, at 2 am watching this. Take that for what you will. Anywho, this was shitty and boring. Any semblance of being edgy it gives off is only enjoyed by people who've had sex in relationships with people they care for, and those people are boring as fuck. Right everyone? Right? Oh, this is why we're alone, Ben. Also that wasn't Greta Gerwig? Bullshit.

19. DSPRKY's rating of the film The Overnight

A character gives a stranger a handjob and sex is scary and bad and edgy so please watch our movie starring Relevant Actors!

20. Tiago Gonçalves's rating of the film The Overnight

Don't watch this with your husband/wife, boyfriend/girlfriend, dad and mom...

21. film_lies101's rating of the film The Overnight

I suppose it's edgy if you've never seen a European film from the late 60s, 70s

22. Film Aficionerdo's rating of the film The Overnight

The Overnight was insanely funny. Simultaneously poking fun at uptight people and hipsters while putting them on a sexual odyssey was a constant set-up, punchline that had me in shock and laughter all at once. It was honest and oddly relatable. Sexual discovery in your 30s is an untouched subject matter and The Overnight nailed it as a fantastic late-night comedy.

23. Rocco's rating of the film The Overnight

I just don't even know what to say about it.

24. Scott Lucas's rating of the film The Overnight

From Arthur Schnitzler to The Duplass Brothers. It's a long way to go for a dick joke. "Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice" for the hipster parent set.