1. Balthaz21's rating of the film The Pact

2. film_lies101's rating of the film The Pact

Acting was decent, if a bit stage-y. Far too many jump scares for it be effective

3. mpho3's rating of the film The Pact

4. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film The Pact

A fine choice and I'm glad I made it,

5. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film The Pact

This movie was pretty great (apart for the somewhat sketchy acting) for about 40 minutes. It had an intriguing premise, good scares and tons of ominous atmosphere. Then everything gets shot to shit when a tired serial killer trope rears its ugly head in the plot. The final reel with basic stalk and slash antics left me really sad cause this movie had so much going for it.

6. Josh the Bookseller's rating of the film The Pact

7. Dan's rating of the film The Pact

I still have no idea what "the pact" was. I also fell asleep for about five minutes. Decent jump scares but not worth your time.

8. msmichel's rating of the film The Pact

Very good directorial debut from Nicholas McCarthy that actually delivers some chills and horror. First half is indeed superior to the second but a great performance by Caity Lotz keeps the film centered. Its not often in todays marketplace that a horror lead delivers a realistic performance; Lotz does. Some early scenes bring back memories of the superior 'The Entity' but thats just a small quibble. Well worth it.

9. nothere's rating of the film The Pact

An okay first half that goes into generic CSI territory. Child abuse producing some evil/spooky force within a household? Sounds good. Well that all gets thrown out the window for a rather tired, predictable final act. Pass.

10. Dave D's rating of the film The Pact

Nada espetacular, mas com uma condução que surpreende e prende, mas com uma última cena completamente dispensável!

11. gloryofistanbul's rating of the film The Pact

Good camera work and soundtrack.Filled with decent scares and tension. Better than most horrors of a similar nature,again shows with so little you can do so much, sometimes just silence and stillness is all you need to get you on the edge.This director needs to be trusted with a bigger project

12. Guillermo Padilla's rating of the film The Pact

Buen film con una dosis sostenida de suspenso, el final, la última toma una pésima desición.

13. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film The Pact

this Mystery-Thriller was okey, not more.

14. hastapura's rating of the film The Pact

The inhumanity of man, etc. Takes some okay twists but the style is just a little too mannered. Still, it manages real tension and Lotz and Van Dien are great. Yeah, Van Dien.

15. MikeEverleth's rating of the film The Pact

I thought this was effectively scary and had a real classy overall look and tone. Some of the twists and turns are kind of off the wall, but I was willing to go with it all.

16. Ssssssss's rating of the film The Pact

Quite enjoyed this, its very nicely shot and the finale was very, very good.

17. MODERNGRUMBLE's rating of the film The Pact

this is well worth a look, every time I thought I had it figured it turned the tables on me culminating in a truly chilling finale. great indie horror. McCarthy is one to watch.