1. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Blockers

2. abyantama's rating of the film Blockers

3. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film Blockers

- John Cena drinker of beers and tears.

4. Ghostman's rating of the film Blockers

Blockers is a sweet & hilarious comedy that made me laugh harder than anything in recent memory. About 3 parents trying to stop their teenage daughters from losing their virginity on prom night, Blockers sounds on paper awful. The film subverts its potentially conservative & regressive premise by making the adults the center of its mockery & laughs, making it all the better. Comedy of the year, so far.

5. bryanvmh's rating of the film Blockers

6. Aaron C Jones's rating of the film Blockers

It doesn't doubt itself for a second, and if often had me in stitches. Cena's coming into his own as a comedy actor.

7. Anca.'s rating of the film Blockers

8. paul_quixote's rating of the film Blockers

There's an ok riff on the importance of image capturing but it gets weirdly shat on at the end when Shitty Dad says to Gay Daughter, "I don't need a picture to remember this moment." Overall: not unfunny, some decent moments. Teenager plot has potential but is ultimately paint by numbers & predictable, with underwritten characters to boot. Parents plot is trash. A waste of Leslie Mann's considerable talent. Oh well.

9. Drew.'s rating of the film Blockers

Sweet and funny. A total blast.

10. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Blockers

I laughed a few times, which is more than I can say about most comedies.

11. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Blockers

Smarter than your average butt chugging movie, Blockers lives on the emotional straightforwardness of the adults' storyline and a real beating heart. It's also satisfying to see Ike Barinholtz (and his spot on comedic timing) getting wider recognition.

12. Renton47's rating of the film Blockers

Endearingly sweet, unforgivably bad. If you told me this was filmed over the course of a night I would believe you. If you told me the cast wrote all their own lines I'd believe you. It could have been decent in more discerning hands, but as it is, it exists.

13. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Blockers

There's some really good, even biting, commentary on the perceptions of female sexuality, but it's bogged down by a wealth of some head-shakingly bad situational comedy. About 45 minutes in, the laughs grind to a halt, and all you're left with is a dreadful butt-chugging scene, obligatory male genitalia humor, and John Cena's ass. The least they could've done for the latter was show only half and be symbolic.