1. Ecpln's rating of the film The Painting

özgür ruhlar her zaman kazanır

2. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film The Painting

3. Apricot's rating of the film The Painting

I watched it not because I was thoroughly enjoying it but because I was curious as to where it would take me. I wasn't disappointed yet it was predictable and really just bland. Three stars for the visuals and the initial concept

4. RoRoRoro's rating of the film The Painting

5. Tony Miguel's rating of the film The Painting

Overall, I liked the animation and the concept of the film, but I expected a bit more to it.

6. Pablo Ramos's rating of the film The Painting

Despite its promising outlook on the evils of racial prejudice and the enormous potential of its particular style of animation, the gracile characters of The Painting aren't given nearly enough time to thoroughly explore the nature of their world and the negative implications of its assigned social order, resulting in a hastier and more superficial experience than should have been the case.

7. Rachel Tyler's rating of the film The Painting

8. Henrique Amud's rating of the film The Painting

Pretty good animation with a wonderful concept. The script could've done a little more with the concept, but it was not bad. not bad at all, though that last scene was rather unnecessary.

9. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film The Painting

★★★★ searching for a creator.

10. Matthew_Lucas's rating of the film The Painting

Set inside the world of a painting, THE PAINTING tells a story of fully painted figures who believe they are better than those who aren't. When an Alldun falls in love with a halfie, it scandalizes everyone, and some leave the painting in search of answers from their long absent painter. A gorgeously animated allegory of racial prejudice, building one's own destiny, and the human search for God. A powerful work.

11. Branca's rating of the film The Painting

visto no teatro das figuras (faro) com uma 'catrefada' de pirralhos irrequietos -w- embora seja uma animação, acho que, é um filme apto para todos. interpretações subjectivas.