1. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film The Pajama Game

3.5 stars. After "Calamity Jane" and "The Man Who Knew Too Much," this is Doris Day's most engaging performance. She is energized by the score and the cast and her leading man. John Raitt is not much of an actor but he is a fine singer and a hunk. Her reactions are down to earth and fully felt. You like her. It doesn't hurt that Stanley Donen was co-director.

2. Francesca Valli's rating of the film The Pajama Game

This print is so bad it's unwatchable. Come on MUBI, you need to do better than this.

3. msmichel's rating of the film The Pajama Game

Fun Doris Day vehicle adapted from the Broadway musical directed by Stanley Donen with choreography by Bob Fosse. Dated certainly with a few groan inducing scenes but lighthearted for sure. Factory work; union meetings; picnics : all when wearing high heels. Song score not the most memorable save the wonderful 'Hernando's Hideaway'.

4. steamRobot's rating of the film The Pajama Game

This picture was extremely blurred. I struggled through but it ultimately spoiled the whole thing for me, though my dislike of the two leads may have something to do with that also.

5. Ally's rating of the film The Pajama Game

Falls into the same trap a lot of old musicals do in that the song and dance numbers are fun, but the plot behind them is virtually non-existent. Worse than that are the two lead characters, who I found unlikeable. The romance had no chemistry and felt extremely forced. It does get better as it goes along and more characters come into play. Really enjoyed some of the musical numbers, but overall a resounding "meh."

6. roujin's rating of the film The Pajama Game

Carol Haney is the MVP here.

7. Scout Tafoya's rating of the film The Pajama Game

None of the vibrancy Stanley Donen brought to Singin' In The Rain is in evidence. A lifeless telling of one of the most lazily assembled musicals of the golden age. I love musicals. This is painful.