1. Aardsy's rating of the film The Panic in Needle Park

More addicts should adopt puppies.

2. ________b's rating of the film The Panic in Needle Park

joan didion can do no wrong

3. misha monsivais's rating of the film The Panic in Needle Park

4. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film The Panic in Needle Park

probably the best movie I've seen about addiction, because it's not really about addiction (addiction itself is not really "about" addiction either, funnily enough). it felt like I had been on my couch for around 17 hours when I got up to turn the TV off

5. Nachtreich's rating of the film The Panic in Needle Park

☆ e mezzo quasi non lo so bho ok.

6. case/y's rating of the film The Panic in Needle Park

ok but did anyone else feel some weird buffalo 66 vibes..Helen is why I love this movie, and the sort of acceptance in the end, like it's inevitable that she has to turn him in "leave" but it's inevitable that she will come back. that weird line about "death is the best high" "You're not just asking me to score for you. You're asking how much I'll do for you." "So?" "So, alright."

7. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film The Panic in Needle Park

8. kubrickhallway's rating of the film The Panic in Needle Park

Kitty Winn is the star here, in an amazingly subtle performance.

9. milkfloat's rating of the film The Panic in Needle Park

This film is so fucking Didion - sparse, detached and depressing.

10. Dignan's rating of the film The Panic in Needle Park

11. EvelynNoche's rating of the film The Panic in Needle Park

Like Gus Van Sant's Drugstore Cowboy and Douglas Reese's Cleaners its the most tragic romance story ever filmed.

12. chasemiddaugh's rating of the film The Panic in Needle Park

A purposefully depressing film that is the further development of the Detective Hotch character (or anyone else in an even slightly sympathetic role) away from being really good. In the end you don't end up giving a damn about any of these people. Great performances by all involved, however.

13. AnnalieseVevo's rating of the film The Panic in Needle Park

Sad and creepy. Al looks cute

14. Samuel Donath's rating of the film The Panic in Needle Park

3.5 This movie killed me. A painful experience bought to life by a two gifted actors. The scene with the puppy on the boat still sticks with me.

15. Michael Peer's rating of the film The Panic in Needle Park

Early Pacino in one of his most underrated films. To this day, this is a hard film to watch and it's depictions of drugs and heroin addiction are as striking as any other film.

16. StevO's rating of the film The Panic in Needle Park

A cold picture about junkies in love, a good idea which after 110 minutes turned out voyeuristic and repetitive.

17. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Panic in Needle Park

Remember back when Al was an actor, and not a movie star? I loved him so much. He had such subtlety in his craft. Just like Cazale.

18. Nelson Núñez's rating of the film The Panic in Needle Park

La mejor película que he visto acerca de la adicción a las drogas. Schatzberg apuesta por una mirada honesta y desprejuiciada, sin condescendecia ni sanciones morales al mundo de los junkies. El estilo formal es casi documental (muchos teleobjetivos y planos fueras de foco). Pacino, Winn y el resto de los heroinómanos están sólidos y convincentes, a diferencia de Alan Vint (Hotch) muy flojo en el rol de policía.

19. Sancar Seckiner's rating of the film The Panic in Needle Park

Beautiful work from Schatzberg.

20. rashalnikov's rating of the film The Panic in Needle Park

İzlediğim en iyi sokak kültürü romantizm ve uyuşturucu filmi... Requem for a Dream halt etmiş aklıma gelen ilk kıyaslama...

21. Oscillate Wildly's rating of the film The Panic in Needle Park

Will never become outdated. The purest most natural addiction movie.

22. gorkem sever's rating of the film The Panic in Needle Park

good acting and inevitable results of the addiction in every part...

23. Serkan Karaaslan's rating of the film The Panic in Needle Park

Ciddi dönem farkı olsa da hikaye benzerliğini göz önünde bulundurursak; Requem for a dream çok daha başarılıydı.

24. Mr. Dude_o_o's rating of the film The Panic in Needle Park