1. Cherry's rating of the film The Parent Trap

MY CHILDHOOD PART 2: I loved loved loved this film as a kid it was just so much fun

2. James Mackin's rating of the film The Parent Trap

I was confused for many years, because I thought Lindsay Lohan really did have a twin.

3. Beatriz Maia's rating of the film The Parent Trap

omg i remember this movie so well, at the time i really thought they were twin actresses, anyway i miss the good side of you lindsay lohan

4. Francisco Bruno's rating of the film The Parent Trap

filme de tarde de domingo da sic

5. camille's rating of the film The Parent Trap

10/10 Childhood memories.

6. Paulo Late's rating of the film The Parent Trap

genial <3 lindsay lohan forever <3

7. Susana Bessa's rating of the film The Parent Trap

Used to watch it with my sis all the time when we were kids. Oh man, I liked it so much..

8. Irfan Arifendi's rating of the film The Parent Trap

Lindsay Lohan was so cute back then.

9. Laura ˚͜˚ Sanderson's rating of the film The Parent Trap

10. Ansy Savitri's rating of the film The Parent Trap

Girls, watching this film when you were twelve will affect your life.

11. Aini Irwanto's rating of the film The Parent Trap

Lindsey Lohan was so cute back then.

12. Daniela Saucedo Garza's rating of the film The Parent Trap

This was one of my favorite movies to see when I was a kid and while growing up. I still love it and know every single line of it.

13. Christian R.'s rating of the film The Parent Trap

Possibly one of my favorite 1990s childhood flicks! love all the acting, all the love, all the humor!

14. Tisa's rating of the film The Parent Trap

I memorized every line in this movie when I was kid. I wanted to have a twin and switch with her too. I had this long list of what she could be - rich, a tomboy, a princess, raised by thieves or eccentric writers. Back then, having a twin felt like an adventure. Needless to say, this is definitely the top of my childhood favorites.

15. WhatsUpWill's rating of the film The Parent Trap

My sister made me watch this movie a lot with her. I practically know every line. :'(